𝟾 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚕𝚕

After spending most of the day relaxing with her husband, Hermione now had to start getting ready for the party with the witches she considered to be her sisters.

"I'm doing her hair!" said Daphne.

"Stop it and hand me that brush!" Ginny said and grabbed the brush from Daphne to brush her own red locks.

"Guys! Stop it! I can do it myself!" Hermione complained but no one listened.

"There are an awful lot of Wrakspurts in here..." Luna commented as she dreamily brushed her hair out.

"I agree." Said a male voice from the doorway. Draco sauntered in with Lyra on his hip. "I just came over to give you guys Lyra. We're getting Potter junior dressed."

"His name is JAMES, Malfoy." Ginny stated teasingly as she grabbed Lyra from him.

"I know Red." He responded as he watched the girls coo over Lyra and try to get her into her dress.

"Thanks. You saved me." Hermione whispered as she got up from the bed and walked over to Draco.

"Yes, of course. Thank Merlin I was here!" Draco responded with  a cheeky grin. Hermione laughed and pulled him into a kiss. However, they were interrupted by Ginny saying,

"Don't think we've forgotten about you Mione. We're already late, you know. The men are all going down before us but we need to get ready. Now come and sit here before I hex you." Then she pulled Hermione back and together, she and Daphne attacked her with brushes and makeup. Luna was there too but she mostly watched and gave helpful suggestions that made Hermione a lot more comfortable.

———————————

"Ta da!" Ginny announced and led her best friend to the mirror. What Hermione saw shocked her. The women had pulled her hair into a braided updo that became curled and free at the bottom, adding lots of volume. She wore long, dangly earrings that had vines and floral patterns made of diamonds, matching her dress. On her neck was the teardrop necklace made of sapphire that Draco had gotten her. The color of her nails was the same as the blue at the top of her dress. Her makeup was simple, yet beautiful. They had added eyeliner, mascara, blush and light blue eyeshadow. Her lips were a rosy pink, not red like Daphne's. She twirled around and the dress flared beautifully.

"You look simply divine Hermione." Luna said in her dreamy voice.

"Here, put these on." Daphne said and handed her the navy heels from earlier and Hermione gently slipped them on. She then turned to take a good look at her friends.

Ginny was wearing an off the shoulder red dress with a bedazzled belt and sparkles. Her hair was simply curled and she wore red eye shadow, mascara, eyeliner and even her nails were done up in red. She looked beautiful and sexy and dangerous.

Luna wore a dress that suited her well. It was white and had many flowers all over it. Hermione remembered Daphne making it for Blaise to give to her a couple months ago. Her nails were done in the same light pink as the flowers on her dress, and so was her eyeshadow. Like Hermione, she just wore light pink lipstick and no other makeup. Her platinum blonde hair was done with the top layer in a fishtail braid and she wore a pair of diamond earrings. She looked pretty and ethereal.

Daphne's dress was definitely beautiful. It was long and flowy and the nude under-dress made it seem like bare skin with delicate lace draped over it. The dress had a low neckline but looked elegant and sexy, not slutty. Her makeup was done beautifully, but not in a style that Hermione would ever dare to wear. It was bold and beautiful, with silver nails and eyeshadow to match the silvery white lace on the dress. She had a smokey eye of sorts and her lips were a bold red. She looked like herself - cunning and daring yet sexy and elegant.