Chapter 7

Omniscient: Continued

_______

Steeze and Mirah made it back to Steeze's Crib, as they made it inside Steeze began to kiss Mirah on the her lips, neck, and shoulders.

She also started kissing him back, licking his neck and ear sliding off his jacket for him, he then started to do the same and then they both ended up naked leaving Steeze with only his boxers and socks on and Mirah with just panties on.

They then made it to his room leaded by Steeze picking her up and laying her down on his bed, he slid off her panties kissing her Cootie Kat and inner thighs, he then took two of his fingers and started rubbing her Cootie Kat now going in and eating her out.

She started moaning, putting her legs slightly up, pushing his head, Steeze inserted his middle and ring finger inside her while using his thumb to rub her clit still eating her out causing her to moan more and more.

She ended up Climaxing, her legs shaking as she did.

________

                    |MIRAH AMORE HARMONIE|

__________

"You ate and left no crumbs baby" I said.

" i know, your welcome" Steeze said looking at me biting his lip.

I crawled over to him, kissing him. I put my hand on the elastic of his draws, now putting my hand inside them feeling on his hard cawk I then pulled it out, spitting on it, stroking the spit as I went down, sucking his dick.

He pulled his draws down, holding my hair as I continued sucking, stroking it with both of my hands as he let out small words and moans, i continued for about 4 more minutes until he warned that he was about to cum and then came.

I spit it onto his dick as I went and sucked again, getting louder moans out of him, he started shaking a bit before cumming once more.

"You ain't never had no head like that" I said hyping myself up.

He just stared at me like I had sum on face, which I did his nut and saliva.

"Head got you in a trance huh" I started laughing.

"Shut yo ass up" he said before he started laughing with me.

"I'm finna get in the shower and no you can't get in with me" I said.

" it's like that lil baldy, say less"

"Boy don't play wit me cus you know I got hair" I said muggin.

"Yo ass always muggin' & rollin' yo eyes yo face gone get stuck in that same ugly ass expression" he said trying to hold his laugh in.