𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑.

Kamari Anderson |STEEZE|

|East Oakland, California|

••••"Why the hell yo dumbass give Mirah that lean last night" Benny asked me

"Why the hell yo dumbass give Mirah that lean last night" Benny asked me.

"I really ain't even mean to cuh, I was damn near off it" I answered honestly. I wouldn't have even passed her the cup but a nigga was tore up.

"I hear you I hear you her ass was ready to blow Cb head off" Benny said laughing.

"Man if Tu ain't grab hammy off her you would've been gone" sheik said causing us all to laugh. It was Me, Tudda, sheik, Cb, Benny, Tutu and the homie Fatts all at the spot kicking it.

"She really pull triggers tho? Or she just using strap for show" I asked.

"Nah she really pull triggers Shorty ass real life crazy crazy you seen that shit she was on with Cb she might've been off that syrup but she was deadass" Tutu answered.

I nodded.

I'm tryna have a shootout while on dirt bikes with somebody daughter... need me a bitch who don't care about life.

"Shit y'all I'm finna go bust some sales and a nut on sum bitch forehead I'll catch y'all later" I dapped up everybody"

We exchanged a few mo words and I was now in my car.

I called up one of my hoe bitches Selena she answered on the first ring... dick be havin these bitches waiting on my call like a starvin ass nigga waiting on a handout.

"Hello" Selena said tryna sound all seductive & shit.

"I'm finna slide in like 10 minutes" was all I said before I hung up.

"Now eat my pussy" Selena said as if that was finna happen..

"Nahhh I gotta go" I said as I was putting on my hoodie

"But I give you head every fucking time and you have yet to give me some"

"Don't you got niggas shorty, call they ass up"

"What the fuck ever I ain't never giving you head again" she said slamming the door in my face.

This like the 10th time she done got mad bout this shit she lucky she got some fire ass head.

I pulled up to the gas station, getting out going into the store.

"Wassup" a familiar voice said from behind me.

"Wassup" I said seeing Mirah behind me with some chips, candy and juice in her hand.

"Where you headed" i asked.

"The block, where you headed looking like a hoe" she said laughing.

I started laughing with her. "The block too".

"Why you tryna follow me sir"

"Girl fuck outta here I been headed there" I said mugging.