Chapter 16

𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 "𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗲𝘇𝗲" 𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻

-As I sat down at Tutu & nem crib my phone dinged indicating somebody texted me, I checked it seeing it was Mirah

-
As I sat down at Tutu & nem crib my phone dinged indicating somebody texted me, I checked it seeing it was Mirah.

𝗜𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲

𝗠𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗵.
Dawg, tell me why I'm pregnant. Congratulations baby daddy.

𝗠𝗲.
          I know. Congratulations to you too baby mama 😘.

𝗠𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗵.
Sike hoe you know I'm on bc fuck outta here, what ya doin tho ?
𝗠𝗲.
Im chillin w Tutu & nem, fyd? I miss you 🥴

𝗠𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗵.
Im at Ms. bell house with Alexis, Angel and Vanessa. I don't miss you tho so.
𝗠𝗲.
Aight. I'a see you when I see you.

I shook my head at the messages. "I'm finna dip, ima see y'all niggas" I said dapping em up.

"You gone be on da block later" Tutu asked.

"Yea fasho"

I drove to my moms house and when I pulled up I saw a red charger in the driveway, must be one of my cousins.

I walked to the door and knocked a few times until my sister opened the door for me.

"Who's car that is" I asked her.

She just smiled. "Come see ugly" she opened the door all the way.

When she opened the door all the way there revealed my dad by the staircase, smiling. ugly ass nigga.

We both walked up to each other and hugged.

"How you been man" he asked me.

"I been good, how you been"

"I'm blessed, happy I'm finally home you know I got unfinished business out here" he said.

"True dat. Streets been real crazy since you got locked up"

I was kinda hinting towards Benny's death, I still can't believe niggas took my young life. Shit been weighing on me since he passed.

"I heard about what happened to Ty'reik, sorry for ya loss his pops was a real hustla now dey hustlin together"

I just gulped. I wanted to laugh at that for some reason because what you mean they hustling together? They moving weight in hell huh.

I nodded my head. "Where mama at" I asked.