Chapter 13

𝗠𝗜𝗥𝗔𝗛 𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗘
[june 15th, 2021]
[6:23 pm]

-I was at Tudda, Tutu, Sheik and Cb crib just chilling with them along with Alexis, Angel and Vanessa

-
I was at Tudda, Tutu, Sheik and Cb crib just chilling with them along with Alexis, Angel and Vanessa.

The boys already told us about how they got the nigga who killed Benny in a warehouse, they asked us if we wanted to go see him and beat his ass but we ain't all that mentally prepared right now.

Definitely wanna beat his ass tho.

"Mirah" I heard Cb call my name I looked at him and he asked me if I was okay.

"I'm good, I was jus thinking bout sum" I looked at Angel who was now staring at me we both just laughed.

Cb wrapped his arm around Angel and I smiled they so cute, nigga me pleaseee.

"Y'all so cute I need to get like y'all" I said still smiling uncontrollably. "I'm so high man"

"You sure is cus you smiling at us like you want a 3sum" Angel said.

"I think YOU want a threesome babe" I said.

"I sure do" she said licking her lips.

Someone was now knocking on the door and for some reason that irritated me.

Tudda opened the door revealing Steeze and Nina.

Nina so sexccc omg.

I just sat there staring at her all the way until she came and sat next to me.

She opened her arms out indicating she wanted a hug and I hugged her, she smelled so good.

"You smell so good" I told her.

"Thank you, you smell good too and you look good."

"You look good too w-" I was saying until I was cut off by Steeze smacking the back of my head.

I held the back of my head and slowly turned my head his way.

I swung my hand towards his face but he grabbed it before it hit him, I just frowned.

"Better luck next time baby" he said as he held my hand, kissing it.

"Y'all so cuteeee" Alexis said.

And everybody hyped.

"Y'all really do too much, like what? all he did was kiss my hand y'all need to get a life" I scoffed, fake mad.

I know we cute the fuck.

Somebody started calling me before anyone could say anything.

I looked down at my phone seeing it was Juvie, my ex.

I contemplated on whether or not I wanted to answer it. Me and Juvie kinda coo like I know I ran him over and he shot at me but we not on bad terms or nothing.