7.

07 | 𝗝𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗦

"So... you're the oh so amazing y/n?" Eren asked, his arm wrapped around shoulder as he walked you around the set.

"And you're the oh so amazing Eren Jaeger," you mocked, shooting him a side smile, which he shot back in return.

"I guess you could say that," he smiled.

"And you're surprisingly handsome. Like, very attractive," you blurred out, not even caring.

You earned a slight chuckle from him, causing your smile to grow bigger. "Well, you're very good looking yourself, i gotta admit," he replied.

"I know. thanks though," you grinned.

After him showing your around, you were actually surprised on how big this place was, and so... quiet? Everyone was doing their own stuff and all they did was decorating and fixing the sets to film the scenes.

"So, what do you think?" he asked, when he finally let go of you, walking infront of you so you could face him.

"I like this place. it's so calm and feels so welcoming," you answered.

"I told you. We all did."

"Where's levi? I miss him, he's so adorable," you pouted, looking around for the shorter male.

"Ouch, is my presence not enough for you?" he asked, holding his hand over his chest.

"I mean....?"

"Don't even answer that," he scoffed.

"I'll bring you to him, but wait tho," he stopped, brining his hand into his pocket, taking out his phone. You raised your eyebrow at him, trying to figure out what he wanted to
do.

"Smile,"

"Huh?" you asked, watching him reach his phone up with the camera being on, looking for a perfect angle for the both of you.

"Fuck you, i don't smile," you scoffed, quickly pulling your hand to your face, so it wouldn't be on the picture. But he took your hand with his other free one, making you scoff.

So you placed your head on his shoulder, facing the other way so your face wouldn't be on the picture.

When you heard a 'click' he put his phone lower, looking at the pictures, a disappointing look on his face as he saw the picture and how your face wasn't showing.

"I am gonna send it to the groupchat. Let's make jean jealous," he suggested, a slight devilish grin on his face as he went to the groupchat, beginning to type something.

 Let's make jean jealous," he suggested, a slight devilish grin on his face as he went to the groupchat, beginning to type something