15.

15 | 𝗣𝗜𝗖𝗡𝗜𝗖 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘

"Jean... I literally suck," you whined, to the point you were about to just give up and accept the fact that you were bad at this stuff...

"Come on, how bad can it be?" he asked, pointing at your frame for him to show it. You got insecure about it but later on, decided to show him anyway.

The expression on his face said enough for you to turn it back around. "No... it's cute! I like cows," he said, trying to hold back his laugh.

"... It's a panda."

And that was when he couldn't hold himself and burst out of laughter. You pouted, crossing your arms. But you couldn't stay mad since his laugh was literally contagious.

"Yeah? You're laughing? Show me yours, bitch!" you hissed, pointing now at his painting. He calmed down, giving you a quick glare before flipping the frame towards you.

He was laying comfortably on his side, holding himself up with his one arm, as you were sitting in front of him with your legs crossed.

Your jaw dropped as you scanned the beautiful and amazing painting he did. He literally painted you and the position you were in the whole time. That explained the fact that he was starring at you all the time.

"No way."

"Sorry? I couldn't hear you? Are you saying I won this shit or what?" he teased, turning his head a little, holding onto his ear.

"Pft, everyone can print."

"Oh yeah, because I always carry a printer with me, right?"

Shit... "Well, it sucks," you lied.

"Maybe you're right, the person I picked to draw was quite a challenge.."

You gasped dramatically, throwing a blueberry at him. Of course, he caught it with his mouth.

"I hate you," you crossed your arms, turning your upper body away from him like a toddler always does.

"Do you though?"

"... No, but you still suck."

He lightly laughed, placing his painting down to grab your arm and turning you back around to face him. "Don't do this on this special day, will you?"

"After all it's my birthday. You should be doing everything I say."

"Ok, master?" you said with sass, still not turning around.

"Don't make me turn you around myself."

"Motherfucker, try."

And he literally did. You felt strong hands, gripping both of your wrists, making you lose balance on fall on your back. A light gasp escaped your lips, as your back was now pressed on the grass.