30.

30 | GROUPCHAT

"Connie?!"

You jumped out of reflex, immediately getting up on your feet, Jean quickly putting his pants on.

"What the fuck is your problem?!"

"Please you should've seen the look on your faces!" he pointed at you two, trying his best not to laugh out loud.

The people were starting to get annoyed and kept looking back to you guys. You were glad they didn't notice anything, but it was still uncomfortable having their attention now that Connie said that out loud.

"Don't worry, no one saw you. Well, except me. But thank god i didn't see... yeah."

Whilst you and Jean needed time to process what just happened, Connie made his way towards you guys, sitting between you like nothing just happened.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you?" Jean hissed, glaring at Connie. He was mad.

"Nothing? I'm just here for the movie man," he chuckled, throwing a few popcorns in his mouth to catch them. He didn't.

"Connie. I will fight you."

"Shhhhh. The movie is about to go crazy!"

"Yo I swear if y—" but you cut Jean off, signalling him to just ignore it. For now.

Not even five seconds later, a man came in, towards you guys. "I'm sorry, but there were a lot of complaints that you are loud and interrupting. I'm asking politely for you guys to leave the theatre."

"Are you serious? We didn't even—"

"Oh yes! I was one of the people complaining!" Connie said. "I'm sitting in the same row as them and don't understand a single word! Please take them away."

"Oh Connie. Just you until we're at the hotel," Jean glared, getting up and grabbing your hand, leaving the theatre.

attack on gays

10:23

armin bae
Y/N AND JEAN

PLS COME HERE

meat
CONNIE IS FOLLOWING YALL PLS

GET OUT OF THERE

jaeger
wtf is wrong with this guy

he has no life ong

my gf
and u were too lazy to stop him

jaeger
i ain't his mf babysitter

armin bae
guys they're not gonna open this

i feel bad wtv will happen