22.

22 | 𝗙𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

„Ladies and Gentlemen, please make sure to put your seatbelts on, the flight will begin soon!"

„A private jet? This is so different, please," you gasped, still shocked how nice and big it was inside of the jet. There was vine, all kind of drinks, big seats where you could face everyone and even a whole buffet.

„This is why I love flying. I sometimes even enjoy it more inside of the jet than the place where actually flying to," Connie explained, exhaling as he lifted his feet and placed his leg on the table.

„Okay but I'm actually so excited for this. They do say Paris is the most romantic city," Armin added.

„True! The language itself too. But I doubt I'd ever be able to learn it," Sasha said.

„Ayo, what do french people smoke?" Connie asked into the group of friends, earning a confused glare from them all.

„What?"

„Quied," he proudly said, immediately bursting into laughter at his own joke. (Just like he did with the Jaeger joke, pls know what I mean help)

„Kill yourself," Jean scoffed, Eren later on slapping Connie on his neck.

„Come on... It was hilarious," he said, calming down his laugh, fake wiping his tears away.

„No, I'm crying right now," Mikasa cringed.

After another few hours of flying, and watching the sun set along with the beautiful clouds, the group of friends split their seats, so that there were always two in a row. Eren was with Mikasa, Sasha with Connie, Armin by himself and You with Jean.

The lights were off, except for the blue lines under the seat. It was starting to get a little bit cooler too, which made you cuddle yourself into Jean. The boyfriend material type of man he is, he had a thin blanket in his backbag and pulled it out to give it to you.

„Thank you," you said, resting your head on his shoulder. He didn't say anything and gave you a little peck on your head instead. You had struggle falling asleep on planes to be honest, but you didn't say anything since you wanted Jean to rest.

But when you heard his sighs every now and then, you decided to ask.

„Can't you sleep either?"

„No..." he sighed. „My ears are fucking killing me."

„Have you tried chewing the gums I gave you?"

„Its not helping," he sighed, resting his head on yours, grabbing your hand, his fingers going over your knuckles.

„Let's listen to music then. Maybe it'll help us both," you suggested, reaching for your bag. But he stopped you.

„Just talk with me and let me hear your voice and I'll be fine."

„You're so cheesy when sleepy," you rolled your eyes, but deep down melted. „What do you want me to talk about?"

„I spy with my little eye?" he suggested.

„No," you said, not really wanting to play the game.

„Sing something for me then."

„Ew, fuck no."

„Okay, you suggest something then?" he hissed, flicking your forehead.