Chapter 6 Arcade Date

(Won't be using technos real name in my stories now because I heard he doesn't like it)

SB-Sibling if u don't have any just pretend u do lol
F/F- Favorite food

It was finally the day of the date. I couldn't believe it! I literally couldn't even sleep because I was just so excited.

I scavenged through my closet trying to find the perfect outfit for our date. "This is going to take a while." I thought. But luckily I woke up really early enough to do this. "Ehhh." "Gross most definitely not!" Too formal." "Isn't this my SB's shirt?" "Hello no." "Perfect."

After several hours you finally found what you were going to wear but your room was a complete mess. "Eh. I'll just clean up later." I said. I looked at the mirror and wow did I look good for once.

The outfit you wore
A)

The outfit you woreA)

B)

 C)

C)

D)

Sorry if ur style isn't on here

I arrived at the mall and saw Techno waiting at the front.

"Sorry for making u wait." I shyly said now embarrassed.

"No worries, I just got here."

"Phew." I thought in relief.

Our walk to the arcade didn't really take that long as the arcade was situated right near the front.

I couldn't believe my eyes, there were so much games and specially the good ones too!

"Yo y/n you good you've been staring at the front of the arcade for bout a minute now." Said techno full of concern.

"Oh um sorry I was just thinking about something." I said embarrassed once again. "Ughhh don't ruin this Y/N." I thought to myself.

As I was looking through all the games in the arcade, there was one that caught my eye. "DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION!" I exclaimed. I got a bunch of stares from people in the arcade looking at me like I just killed people somebody. Techno couldn't stop laughing at me but I didn't give a damn because I knew we definitely were going to play this. Before quickly grabbing techno's hand I ran to Dance Dance Revolution like my life depended it, I didn't want no darn kids occupying the game before we did.

By the time we got there, my fatass was out of breath.

"This will be ezzzzzz." Remarked techno.

"You sure about that bud."

"Mhmh if you think your that good let's make a bet. Winner gets to pick the food we're gonna eat but loser has to pay." Said techno looking cocky as ever.

"You're on." I said full of fierceness. We shaked on it, I was on the right side while techno was on the left.

In the beginning of the round I was doing pretty good, I was getting lots of perfects and good. I managed to get a quick glance at Techno and boyyy was he good. I knew I had to amp up my game if I was gonna beat him.

Things were getting tense as there was a crowd forming around us, some were there to watch us and some waiting for there turn. In the end techno won but I was close to beating him since I was just a couple points away. We played a few more rounds which was a blast and by the time we were finished the kids in line were already gone because they couldn't wait lol.

After that we got some F/F and as promised I had to pay. 😔

The time we were finished it already got dark.

"I had a blast with you today." Said techno with a smile.

"I feel the same." I said happily.

Unfortunately we had to part our ways. But before we did an idea came to my head, I quickly came up to him and gave a quick peck on his cheek. I couldn't help but smile his face was so flustered.

"Well I'll be seeing you at Minecraft Monday??" He said smiling still red.

"Yep see you." I grinned.