Chapter 5 Week 2

R/Y- Random Youtuber
Y/U- Youtube Username

As usual, we were both participating in the practice matches. This time I dominated these chumps since I'm so godly at this game, but no actually techno helped me out these past few days and it's all thanks to the practicing I did with him  in those PVP networks, that I've gotten better. The more time I spend with him, the more I realize how much of a dork this guy is. Hey, don't get me wrong I'm not saying it like it's a bad thing but I actually find it endearing about him. Like the way he rambles on about Minecraft and is so passionate about it is just adorable to me.

Now the real games were about to begin, the game mode was the hunger games and we were in this map called Wyverns. But that information isn't really that relevant. My chest was pounding so hard that I could hear my own heartbeat.

"Hey don't sweat it dweeb you've been practicing a lot and I know this is cringey to say, but you can do this."
(This is techno btw if u didn't know)

"Thanks dude I appreciate it." I said as I smiled through the screen.

The stream went wild making comments like
"oooooh 😜" "I SHIP 😍😍😍" "GET A ROOM U TWO 😏 " but I ignored them as I was used to having a stupid  fan base, plus I knew that Dave wasn't even interested in me since he probably wants a girl who's more girly. My cheery mood withered away as I thought about it more, but that was soon interrupted by the start of the count down.

"Ugh Y/N, its not time to think about a dumb boy. It's time to win some cash!" I gathered up my thoughts and I prepared myself for the match.

3... 2... 1... GO

As we planned, techno and I ran towards the woods and headed near the trees. I found myself a chest with a wooden sword, an apple, and some leather boots. From what I can tell, techno found a chest too and I'm guessing he got some good stuff. We were doing pretty well and we got some few kills and there. Time passed and the the death match was about to start but we were having too much fun killing famous Youtubers and chatting to notice. When we did notice, it was too late as techno was being ganged up by R/Y and R/Y. Luckily they didn't know too much about me and underestimated my abilities, which they soon will regret. I headed towards one of them and began destroying them, and soon enough they were dead. Techno and I looked at each other or more like our characters looked at each other and I could tell we both were thinking the same thing. LETS GANG UP ON THEM.

After we killed the last one of them. The words Victory Royale Technoblade & Y/U were displayed. We both grinned at each other, me being so excited I did a celebratory dance. Everyone gave a GG in the chat and I could tell who was genuinely happy for us and who was sour about it. I ended my stream and I was so ecstatic about winning and not being a disappointment to my parents, that I didn't hear Dave calling. After I snapped out of it, I answered Dave's call,

"Y/N!!!" Shouted Techno.

"Yea?"

"I was calling you but you weren't answering."

"Whoops sorry about that I was doing something."

"Well as I was going to say, do you wanna hangout later. Y'know because we won and all." I could hear the nervousness in his voice but I didn't know why that was since I was gonna say yes anyways.

"Of course I wanna, why would I ever say no to my favorite Youtuber?"

"Seriously Y/N, I'm your favorite Youtuber?"

"Duh I thought u knew idiot, remember the first time we met when I shouted your name I thought that was obvious enough."

"Well it's kinda rare to have a fan who's the same age as me, cause *cough* y'know my fan base is full of teenage girls who simp for me."

We shared a laugh and as we were saying our goodbyes, I felt like I was missing something. Oh that's right, I almost forgot to ask him the place and time.

"Dave wait before you go, I wanna ask you something."

"Hm, what is it?"

"Um what's the place we're going to and what time is it."

"Oh shoot I forgot to tell you, it's the arcade and tomorrow at 3:00 since I'm not busy at that time. Are you okay with it?"

"Yes it's actually prefect, cause I don't have classes that day."

I said goodbye to Dave and smiled to myself as I couldn't wait for the next day.