Chapter 4 The First Week

Hey guys sorry if I haven't updated in a year I was eating dinner. But I can upload this chapter I made a long time ago. I'm no longer obsess with Technoblade cuz I just ate a whole pig today sooooo yeah.

      The first week was surrvival games and while we waited for the real match to start, we talked to each other about things like getting paid and who we were gonna kill .We also played some practice rounds and mostly won here and there but there were a few losses. Soon after that, the real game was about to begin in 20 seconds. We'd decided  that the way we were going to go was backwards and finally the 20 seconds were over, we ran past the trees and techno found a chest in a tree while I found mines randomly on the ground.

     Techno or Dave managed to kill Ninja who was the first to get killed, killing our first famous youtuber on our bucket list. So far we only had 14 points in total and only one elimination. We both found more chests and realized the border was shrinking , we were headed towards the middle and we both decided to kill the poor people and not anyone who was stacked. When we reached to the middle, Dave killed DanTDM and Jschlatt while I got killed by Woofless. We didn't win this game since techno was also killed by Woofless.

Technoblade x reader Encountersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें