Chapter 3 Realization

I got into class and sat at the same seat next to Dave again. The lecture was boring as hell and I decided to make some small talk with him. I noticed he had his phone out and he was playing some game, it was Minecraft! He had a techno blade skin on but Im guessing he's a big fan of him just like me.

"Hey are you playing Minecraft?!" I asked excited.

"Sure am." Dave replied still focus on the game.

We spent most of our time chatting about Minecraft, paying no attention to the lecture. After class we got each others numbers so that we can tell each other's gamer tags and play Minecraft with each other.

Soon after, I messaged him my gamertag and waited until he responded. Then I realized that his gamertag was techno-blades gamertag!

"Weird but whatever he must of did something to change it like that." I thought.

I friended him and got onto the Hypixel server and then played Bedwars. It took me a while to realize he was no fan of Technoblade but he was 'THE TECHNOBLADE'. It was because he had Youtuber rank and his skills were incredible, I figured he found out that it was me.

"So your 'THE TECHNOBLADE'?" I asked while I removed the red teams bed.

"Yep I am, I'm guessing your my partner?" He said.

"Yeah."

          We finished playing and I decided to sleep early for Minecraft Monday.