Pedro Stay Strong

Pedro sat down in his neat, little, plastic chair in front of the stage. He perched his hand hooves on top of his knobbly knees. Pedro sneezed the loudest sneeze causing the auditorium to burst into hoots of laughter. 

Suddenly Pedro was getting bullied because he dated Peppa Pig but it was all a mistake. He just thought of Peppa as a just-met-acquaintance, never a girlfriend. But here he was, dating the most horrid lil piggie in the school until well... yesterday. Search parties went out to try and find the little pink pig that had escaped and ran away from the highschool. All because Pedro came out and Peppa realised that Pedro had been cheating on her with Gerald Giraffe. Damn the tea is steaming hot right now. 

Pedro explained to Gerald after about who Peppa Pig was and what she did and Gerald shook his head and tsked loudly in Pedro's face. So right now, Gerald Giraffe and Pedro are on "relationship break" so they can figure things out. 

Pedro wiggled around in his little, plastic chair making a squeaking noise on the clean floorboards. He turned around and all the beady eyes were staring at him. Pedro flushed bright red just before Mrs Potts walked on the stage. 

"Good morning students," she spat into the microphone. "As you know today..." Mrs Potts paused as she stared at the blank piece of paper in her hand. She adjusted her glasses before continuing. "We acknowledge all those animals that fought for this land... and now for the good stuff and why your all here," Mrs Potts shouts. Pedro covers his ears as the feecback through the microphone echoes around the room. 

"Sir Pedro Wimpus," Mrs Potts declared. Pedro faced his principal and all the colour slipped out of his expression. She was giving him the most withering look and she looked like she was about to break his neck. 

"Pedro... Why did you cheat on Peppa?" 

The whole hall went quiet as Pedro shifted awkwardly in his seat. "I- Didn't-"

"Shut up! Why did you cheat on her?" Mrs Potts demanded, slamming her fist on the lectern. 

"Well I-" Pedro began. 

"WHY?!" Mrs Potts screamed. 

"Why not," someone from the crowd called out. 

"Becki Rabbit see me at lunch," Mrs Potts whispered ASMRy in the microphone. The auditorium erupted in fits of laughter but then it silenced when they realised Mrs Potts was serious. 

"Damn Beck-"

"IT"S BECKI!" Becki screeched as she punched the animal next to her in the face. "GET! IT! RIGHT!" 

"BECKI!" Mrs Potts boomed, "Life isn't about you. Your gonna die some day." 

"Like today," someone called out. 

"Simon Squirrel shut da frick up or I'll slap you in the face with my MP44!" Mrs Potts shouted. "Now Pedro-"

"Mrs I did nothing!" Pedro objected. "I mean," Pedro adjusted his Harry Potter glasses, "check the cameras. But why do we have to do it in front of every one?" 

"Why not?" Mrs Potts replied, clasping her hands together on the lectern. She leaned forward and watched Pedro greedily over the top of her reading glasses. Mrs Potts licked her lips flashing the crowd her rotten teeth. Her stanky-ass breath reached Pedro and he began spluttered and coughing his lungs out. 

"What's wrong?" Mrs Potts wondered. She jumped off the stage and landed in front of Pedro. She slapped the young pony on the back causing Pedro to choke even more. Every breath Mrs Potts exhaled, Pedro caught a whiff and his life expectancy was going down. 

"Someone get Karen," Mrs Potts announced to the crowd. 

"Remember Peppa fired her?" Candy Cat meowed. 

"Ironic," someone else shouted. 

"Shut up. Then get Luke or some shit. Pedro is dying-" Mrs Potts demanded. 

"S-t-o-p-," Pedro rasped out before he passed out. 

***

The bright lights and medical beeping noises awoke Pedro. He patted himself on the back for surviving Mrs Potts stanky breath. 

A lamb holding three needles walked into the room and she gasped when she saw the pale Pedro. 

"Are tho-tho-those for me," Pedro stuttered, his heart pounding hard in his chest. 

"Well," the sheep began. "You see they are-"

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Pedro SCREAMED. 

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Dr. Luke demanded, walking in. His broken nose caught Pedro's attention first, then the medical wires and blood bags in his hands. The old cow swore quietly before carefully hiding the equipment behind his back. 

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLL ME!?" Pedro shrieked. 

"Maybe-" the lamb doctor started before Dr. Luke elbowed her in the side. 

"Pedro the principal asked us to take a visit to..." Dr. Luke stopped talking when he noticed Pedro's white-sheet face. "The thing is, you were meant to be asleep for this but," the cow doctor took a humungous chainsaw out of his pocket and switched it on. "Guess it's not or never." 

"YOU!" Pedro shouted before passing out. Again