Lonely Gerald.

Gerald got off the bus and took a sip of his "water". This ugly hamster came up to him and blinked madly at Gerald. 

"Gerald, mummy and daddy let me wear make-up today," she whispered. 

"k," Gerald dry texted. 

"GERALD!" the little hamster girl squealed, stamping her foot. "It is very special for me." 

Gerald looked down to see the Hamster named Harriet Hamster. 

"Nice," Gerald replied, flicking his hair back

"I like 6 feet boys," Harriet commented, batting her eyelashes once more. 

"I'm eighteen and your in year seven," Gerald argued, taking another sip of his "water".

"We can make it work," Harriet protested. 

"No, I'm gay. Goodbye," Gerald said. 

"Can I snap you still?" Harriet asked. 

Gerald's reply was to flip the bird at her. Gerald walked home in complete silence except for the swish of the liquid in his flask. Gerald Giraffe had started his drinking problem yesterday, when he found out about Pedro. Drinking was a way Gerald could survive. He hid vodka in his drink bottle and ranked of beer all day. 

Gerald slammed shut his front door and trotted up to his room. He opened up his window and chucked out all the empty beer bottles, his vodka drink bottle and his metal flask into Harriet's backyard. Don't worry, he'd erased all the fingerprints at school. Gerald ripped off his rubber gloves and sat down on his gaming chair. He turned on his laptop and went straight onto discord. 

Gerald clicked off when he saw all the messages from Pedro. Gerald deleted discord and skype and messenger and facebook and all his social media sites so he wouldn't have to talk to Pedro. The pain, it split his heart. The fact that Pedro was cheating on Gerald with Peppa, shredded his heart into itty bitty pieces. 

Gerald opened up steam, before quickly deleting it when he saw Pedro's gaming name. Gerald let a few tears escape his manly eyes and he waited for them to leak down his neck and onto his shirt before cried some more. 

Gerald missed Pedro and soon he found himself sitting in the front of his car driving to Pedro's house. Soon he was there, as Gerald didn't even drive on the road because he couldn't see through the tears. His vision was also fuzzy because of his alcohol intake. 

"You can do it," Gerald mumbled to himself, taking the key out of ignition. He reached for the door handle before hastily pulling back. "You can't do it," Gerald told himself. He shrunk down in his seat awaiting some sort of the strength to get into Pedro's house and into his room. Just then, Mrs Pony exited her house and noticed Gerald's station wagon parked outside. 

"Gerald!" she squealed, jogging over to it. Gerald slid down in his front seat until he hit the gas pedals. He opened the side door and slid out to face Mrs Pony.

"Pedro will be so happy to see you!" Mrs Pony exclaimed, clasping her hands together. "Do you want me to get him for you?" 

"It's okay," Gerald replied, ushering her away with his hand. "I got it."

"Okay good," Mrs Pony said, walking off. 

Gerald got out his car and hobbled over to the half open front door and walked inside. He strolled up the stairs to Pedro's room. 

"Mum get out of my room I'm playing minecraft!" Pedro shrieked, throwing his headset across the floor. He stopped screaming when he saw Gerald, his beautiful ex. "Ge-"

"Pedro, my bae x," Gerald cooed, sashaying over to hug his ex boyfriend. 

"Gerald I thought-" Pedro spluttered. Gerald patted Pedro's head. "Gerald I thought we were on break," Pedro spat out. 

"Do you still want to be on break? Or do you miss me?" Gerald asked. 

"Well..." Pedro began. "I thought you'd be angry at me for 'cheating' even though I didn't. I guess I meant to tell you but not like... that."

"It's okay Pedro, I forgive you," Gerald whispered. Gerald stroked Pedro's ear before noticing the scars and stitches. 

"Well-" Pedro interjected. "I forgive you too." Pedro inhaled before choking. "Ew Gerald, dude, you reek of booze."

"I had to result to drinking to forget about you," Gerald ushered. "We've been dating like 6 months but I truly love you."

"Me too," Pedro replied, opening his arms. Gerald gave his Pedro a big squeeze and kissed him on the forehead. 

"That girl on my bus is still trying to hook up with me," Gerald sniggered. 

"That bitch," Pedro swore, "You're mine." 

They locked mouths and fell onto Pedro's bed. Mrs pony trotted up the stairs to go tell Pedro that Gerald was here but when she looked in his room, she saw that Pedro had already met Gerald again. Mrs Pony cringed before closing the door.