𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨, 𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙭 [M]

(The new one shots will start from now on. This is the first.)

SYNOPSIS: Basically an evening in the life of engaged Taekook; enough fluff to make you feel single but also enough steamy kitchen fucking to make you sweat.

And please do not be afraid to comment, I love reading them :')

———————————

don't let the changed title confuse you—it's still for the same fic

——————

A satisfying click was heard from the door as the lock disconnected and made it possible for Taehyung to enter his house. He opened the white-painted door and walked inside with a heavy sigh slipping past his lips. He put down his computer bag and slipped off the big, long, black trench coat, a simple white button up appearing underneath with some black jeans. He hung it up on a gray coat rack, took off his designer shoes, put them aside, and finally stretched his sore muscles while letting out a restrained hum before ruffling his black locks.

A silver ring reflected lightly in the light of the lamps above as he reached down for his brown computer bag. He grabbed the bag and walked into the house completely, passing the light-beige diagonal couch decorated with black, caramel-brown and white pillows.

As he walked through the medium-sized house he rolled up the sleeves of his button up to give his forearms some air for the first time in hours. He finally reached a door with a sign saying 'koo's studio' in cursive, small drawings of brushes, paint buckets and spilled paint littered around the text. Soft classical music played gently inside the room while occasional sounds of paintbrushes hitting and stroking a rough canvas appeared. A sweet humming, following the melody of the music resonated softly in the room as well.

Taehyung smiled fondly and knocked softly before entering. "Hey Kooks." He softly closed the door behind him, careful not to disturb or startle the hardworking painter. The said male turned his head and smiled lovingly, some light blue paint smudged on his right cheek, and front hair tied up in a small ponytail on the top of his head, rescuing the soft, blonde hair from paint.

The room was small with shelves decorating both sides; the right shelf with thick and thin books and a vintage music player - the one playing music - and the left with various colors of different kinds of paint in tubes and glasses containing big and small brushes. In the front was a big window that was slightly opened, making a gentle breeze slip between the crack and play with the surprisingly clean, silk curtains, the colourful sunset peeking over the roofs of the houses and shining inside the studio, giving it an almost ethereal glow. Beside the window was a big, wooden box of canvases and paint palettes.

Jungkook sat in the middle of the room, cross legged, in front of a big, colourful canvas on a short painting stand. He was wearing a way too big multicolored, checkered button up that had stains of paint all around, a simple black T-shirt underneath. The stained shirt occasionally slipped off of his shoulder due to its size. Some black silk shorts covered half of the male's thighs, skin out on display as he smiled innocently. He waved softly with his unoccupied hand, a matching silver ring on his finger. "Tae."