𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 (revised)

[edited/rewritten (2nd time)]

Taehyung is just a normal college student with a love for a certain anime called 'Haikyuu', but because of his love for the show, he stumbles upon a mysterious account which always seems to catch his attention. Time goes by, and they start talking to each other and once summer break finally comes, they decide to spend some time together.

Pure fluff!

[🌻]

"もう1回 ! (One more time!)"

The sound of Hinata Shoyo yelling impatiently echoed in Taehyung's room. It was currently 2 AM at night and Taehyung had to get up early in the morning, but he just had to finish the episode. Haikyuu was one of his favorite Animes to watch. He loved it so much that he even went to try out volleyball once! Though quickly found out that you can't just go in and play volleyball like a pro just because you've watched an anime about it. What a shame.

When the episode was finished, he scrolled down on his computer to the comments. It had become a habit at this point. He's done it so many times he doesn't even have to think about it before his fingers start scrolling on the mousepad.

But maybe he also didn't want to get rid of the habit, since, well... there was this account that had caught his attention several times and so what if he kept looking after their comments like a desperate mad man after every episode? Mind your own business.

respectbunnies

He quietly chuckled to himself. It was a cute username. The profile picture was also cute—a lil' baby bun bun sniffing around in some healthy green grass.

The account had been in the comment section on every single episode he had watched. He always laughed at their comments.

Wonder if it's a girl or boy, he thought. Or they could be non-binary.

He clicked on the account and saw that a twitter account was connected. He clicked the link with a bated breath because what if his computer suddenly got a virus from some porn site instead? You never know. He once got one after clicking a link his mom sent him during their catch up session. He's been suspicious of his mom ever since.

But alas, luckily twitter opened up on his computer screen. He read the description of the profile: Junghyun, get tf off of my account, u stupid bitch. Mom gave me the big bedroom so suck it up and admit that i'm the favorite. And for anyone else who isn't JUNKhyun, hi! Welcome to my profile :D

Taehyung was silent. The fuck? But sure, sounds like they're siblings so that would definitely explain the behavior. Should he try to dm him?

Eh, why not, Taehyung thought and began tapping on his computer, only the quiet sound of tapping on the plastic keyboard heard in the room.

You
hi
how are you?

Taehyung waited a bit.

No reply, huh? Guess he's already asleep. But Taehyung's suspicion immediately got proven wrong by the sound of a loud ping.

respectbunnies
hi m fine. what bout you?

He smiled to himself in slight victory before replying.

You
i'm fine as well, thank you for asking, dear sweet individual.
what's your name, if you don't mind me asking?

respectbunnies
s fine! my name isn't something groundbreaking or holy you know ^v^
im jeongguk!