burning pile

TW// insults, low self worth, cussing, mentions of vomit, self-harm?

Summary: "Why are you so emotionless, Tubbo?"

unsympathetic!L'Manburg cabinet (-Ranboo)

꒰ 🥥 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

"Tubbo, you realize what you've done, right?" Asked the vice president, Quackity for at least the tenth time over the course of thirty minutes. It was really starting to piss him off. "Yes, big Q. I am aware." He replied, his voice cold. It had been an hour since Dream was ordered to escort TommyInnit from L'Manburg. It had been an hour since he exiled his own best friend, and since then, Quackity and Fundy would not leave him alone. It was really, really starting to get on his nerves. "And?" Asked Fundy.

"And what? Exactly.." Replied Tubbo, unsure of the question he was meant to answer. The fox hybrid rolled his eyes. "What do you plan on doing about it? How do we take down Dream now, genius?" Asked Fundy, his voice was laced with annoyance. Ranboo awkwardly stood in the corner, ready to listen to another pointless argument between the president and the two other L'Manburg cabinet officials. "What do you mean? There's peace between us now, there's no need for us to hunt him down." Replied the short brunette, not wanting to lead his nation into another war. They were just starting to rebuild everything, they were weak. They had a very limited source of items, like iron, diamonds and netherite the most. Don't even get him started on recourses such as golden apples, totems of undying and other important stuff like that. They lacked all of it. There was no way L'Manburg would survive yet another war, especially at this state. Quackity, who was sitting on the table of the camarvan, jumped onto his feet, and walked over to Tubbo.

"How stupid can you actually be?" The man with the beanie asked, crossing his arms and looking down at Tubbo. "Dream will never be peaceful with us! He's planning something! Not everything is all flowers and honey, Tubbo. Do you realize what type of person that green bastard is? How can you trust him?!" Half shouted Quackity, Fundy standing behind him his expression not much different from the ravinette's one. Tubbo only glared back at them.

"I don't! I don't trust Dream, but as long as he leaves us alone until we manage to get some things done, gather enough resources and items for basic survival, that's when we'll start talking about taking someone down! We're weak, Quackity! I'm on my last life, you and Fundy are down on two, and-" The brunette turned his head around to look at Ranboo, who was rubbing his forearm, looking away. Tubbo's face softened a bit, glad the tallest wasn't up for arguments.

"- he's been here for a short while.." The brunette turned his head back to look his vice president in the eyes. "it's already bad enough I dragged him into the cabinet. I don't want war to be his, Puffy's or Connor's one of the first big experiences they'll have here. It's unfair." He finished, confident with his argument, because at the end of the day, L'Manburg indeed was lacking a lot of resources. But Quackity nor Fundy were having it. "Do you know, what's also unfair?" Asked Quackity, his voice quiet, but low. "That you-" The raven haired boy's finger poked Tubbo in the chest. "- exiled Tommy. Your best friend, while we literally planned stuff on how to save him, and you fucking agreed to go along. You betrayed him. You betrayed all of us." He said.

The brunette clenched his fist, burying his nails deep into his skin, hoping blood would drop onto the wooden floor soon. He knew he had to exile him. There was no way L'Manburg would live another day if he didn't. Why did everyone fail to see that? Despite all of the emotions running wild inside of his tiny body, he let nothing show, except for his slightly shaky frame.

This, made Fundy scoff. "Are you for real, Tubbo? You exiled Tommy. You banned him from L'Manburg, and you're showing no emotions? And..and if that isn't bad enough, you let Dream boss you around. Out of all fucking people, you let him tell you what to do..." The fox hybrid said, walking closer, standing next to the vice president. "what the fuck is wrong with you?" He asked, making Tubbo bury his nails deeper. "You're right.." Said Quackity looking at the shorter almost in disgust. "What is wrong with you? Why are you so emotionless, Tubbo?" The vice president asked. Yeah, that was it. The brunette wasn't going to listen to them anymore, and so, he ran towards the door, opened it and ran out. He ran as fast as he could, trying to ignore the shouts behind him.

☄︎. *. ⋆

He doesn't know for how long he's been running, but it definitely was a long, long run, it made him want to collapse on the floor. Oh, hold on. He already has. In fact, as of now, the brunette was laying flat on the ground, his difficulty with breathing getting worse as each second passed by. It took almost everything for him to not sit up and just vomit his guts out. And so, he just laid there, shaking and crying, curled up in a ball completely blind to the fact it was already night time, and that mobs would find their way to him soon.

He wasn't sure whether it mattered to him anymore. He has fucked up. Fucked up badly. Tommy will never forgive him, and his cabinet will never let him live this off. One can only mess everything up one too many times, and he himself believes he's crossed the line.

But on the other hand, if he didn't agree to exile Tommy there would be no future. For none of them. How was this fair?

Why couldn't he just get the good choices for once, instead of having to pick something, no matter what it'd be he'd have to deal with the consequences that came along with this choice. It just wasn't fair at all. No, he was not emotionless everyone just failed to see, that he was doing his best. Even if he lacked emotions, it'd still be their fault for pushing him around and neglecting his feelings. It was their fault he was forced to throw away his thoughts and feelings into a burning pile. A pile he was forced to set ablaze, just so that he wasn't a bother to the rest. It didn't work, probably because his existence itself was a burden.

Who knows, maybe it'll be the next thing burning on a pile of unsolved and neglected problems he was basically not allowed to take care off. Who knows.

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🔭

Ayo update check. I just want Tubbo lore man... :'[