not quite ready

TW// character death, self-destructive thoughts, injuries, cussing

Summary: Hannah is trapped in a box on the egg, but what if there was another box next to hers? What if Tubbo was in that other box?

꒰ 🥥 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

"Tubbo?" A voice called out, snapping the small brunette out of his trance. "Yeah..?" He replied weakly, as he sat up properly. The first thing he noticed, was the burning pain on his fingers, and once he raised both his hands in front of his face, he realized why. They were covered in dry blood. His mind snapped back to when he tried to escape this hell hole. This obsidian hell hole.

Tubbo's mind finally recovered most of his memories as to how he even got here, despite there not being many memories. It was all fuzzy. He just knew he was trapped in a two by two obsidian box and he hated it. He hated it so much.

He also found out to who the first box belonged to, and it was Hannah. Hannahxxrose. Tubbo didn't really know her that much, but right now, she was the only company he had in here.

"..nothing..I just wanted to check whether you were still passed out or not.." She replied in a similar tired voice. Well..she has been here for quite a while, Tubbo didn't even know for how long. "Oh..okay.." He replied as he slightly massaged his clavicle that hurt like hell from his position he was in a few minutes prior. The brunette had no sense of time, he just knew that he had definitely been here for over two days, and honestly, he felt as if he was slowly going insane. The brunette didn't know whether it was because he was in an enclosed space or because the box was literally sitting on the egg. Maybe it was the egg, or maybe it was the terrible claustrophobic feeling that was slowly deteriorating his mental health. Or at this point it was not only his mental health. He noticed that he coughed a lot, so did Hannah. Whatever was happening, was definitely not good sign, and he wanted to get out so badly.

Just as his thoughts wandered off into different topics, he started to cough again. It wasn't at all that concerning anymore.

While Tubbo had begun to cough, Hannah was sitting in the other box. Nothing new really passed through her mind anymore, she was awfully pale and she had no doubts the boy next to her looked similar. Tubbo still continued to cough, and it started to concern the rose loving female. "Tubbo? Are you okay?" She asked, leaning into the wall of her box. Tubbo didn't respond as he still kept coughing. "Tubbo?"

Finally after a while, the coughing died down, the only sounds were Tubbo's attempted deep breaths and his fist hitting his chest. "Are you okay?" She asked again.

There was no response for a little while, and Hannah was about to ask again, until she heard Tubbo's fast, ragged breathing. "H-Han..Hannah..I I think I m-might've coughed up b..blood.." He said, almost in between breaths. "What..?" This was new..this hadn't happened to them yet. "Are..are you sure it's blood..? Are you sure it isn't just..poor lightning..?" She asked, praying that the boy was alright. "No..I could taste..it..I..this hasn't..hasn't happened before.." He replied, sounding panicked. He was panicked, both of them unsure of what exactly this meant. But Hannah knew that panicking was not going to solve anything. "Okay..Tubbo...listen to me, okay?-"