Chapter 1

[Since I've drop my first story I'd like to write about iwaoi 💀🤚🏻
I hope you enjoy, and dont worry I WILL still update 'My Prey' This is just for fun! ENJOY READING HOOMANS 🤩🤚🏻)

___________________________

Oikawa was walking peacefully with a bag on his shoulder, then a sound that was running forward to him and touches his shoulder. Oikawa stoped from walking and looked back and he saw Iwaizumi was running out of breathe because he was chasing him.

"Didn't I tell you to wait for me!" Iwaizumi complained while glaring at him

"Oops~ Sorry Iwa-chan! I was on my headphones" Oikawa gave him a smile. The both of them proceed walking all the way to school, Oikawa was pretty popular among girls, so he was cornered by girls after he enter the building, giving him a praise that he looked good today, Iwaizumi continued on walking passing all the girls that running forward to Oikawa.

Oikawa noticed Iwaizumi that was leaving. "I'm sorry, girls~ let's talk another time, Ok~" Oikawa says while giving them a peace sign, he runs trough Iwaizumi and walk beside him.

Lunch time came and the whole team was on the gym practicing, Oikawa got the teachers permission to practice volleyball.

Oikawa jumps and his sweat slide through his cheeks, while he touches the ball and toss it to Iwaizumi. It was perfect, Iwaizumi hit it properly and it made a loud sound when it hit the ground, Shigeru their Libero didn't even have the chance to save it. The both high five. After that they go to the bench and have a water, Iwaizumi looked at Oikawa and he was sweating.

"You're toss was still perfect" Iwaizumi praised Oikawa.

Oikawa sits up and stare Iwaizumi with a wide eyes with a little blush on his face, later a tear drop from his eyes and Iwaizumi got startled.

"W-WHAT DID I DO!?" Iwazumi grabbed a towel and hand it out on Oikawa.

"Iwa-Chan!~~" Oikawa clings to Iwaizumi, He grabbed Oikawa and throw him away.

School have passed. Everything was a normal day nothing really happened exciting. Until Iwaizumi and Oikawa waved goodbye, Oikawa proceeds on walking, when he was on the door in his house, he was about to open the door and something aches, he griped his chest where it hurts, he was running out of breath all of a sudden, he's heartbeat was fast and it got even faster.

He got on his knees when he cant bear his chest pain. His mother heard a thump on the door and approached it and she opened it slowly, she saw her son was on the floor, sweating and catching his breath.

"OMG TOORU!?" His mother lift him up.

"DARLING HELP ME!" His father run and let go of the news paper and help his wife.

"M-Mom Im fine"

"No! look at you you're sweating so much!"

"Son, tell me the truth since when did you have this feeling?"

Oikawa got silent, and his chest pain is lightly going away, but he's still sweating so much.

"Since last week..."

____________________

To be Continued