(A VOICE RECORDING) Chapter 9

"Ok, Ok Ok Hello? is this even working?? Ok here we go"

______________

"Iwa-chan? are you listening? Ok your the only person that I didn't tell, because I know your gonna be so upset"

"What the hell does he mean?"

"So, I'm gonna tell you this right now, Ok I may be gone but I'm always beside you no matter what! Your the most loving person I ever met, sometimes your just so mean, sometimes sweet, So I'm going to spill the tea."

"I've got heart arrhythmia"

Iwaizumi's eyes widen as he heard the Recording, slowly he realized that he was gone, tears fell of to his eyes, gripping he's hand while he listen To Oikawa.

"Wow...you're probably upset, I'm sorry, I planned to tell you this so many times but I couldn't find the right time, Probably you're listening this while I'm on the coffin resting, please live a long life Iwa-chan!

...

....

PFFT– Sorry I'm kinda embarrassed *Sighs* please if you heard this don't cry, maybe my soul was behind you and laughing at you this time. Listen Iwa-chan we've been friends for years, we grew up together, we had a bath together when were kids, wow that brings me back...sorry if I can't stay any longer, I left you without a word, you didn't even know about this."

"Iwaizumi Hajime, I love you"

Iwazumi flinched heating Oikawa's voice on the recording, confessing the love for him, still tears wont stop from dropping, he grit he's teeth.

"Ughh....Fuck"

"Your probably asking, "When??" I did, since when were kids of course, duhh, Well your really an awesome partner, you're probably suspicious when I didn't attend the practice, coach knows, Issei knows, teach knows, but you kept it to yourself, you didn't bring yourself to ask if there's something going on, just visit me to my grave, please I'll don't be so emotional when you heard this...

*Sniff* F-Fuck...I'm crying...i don't want this, I really dont! i wanna stay here..."

"Iwaizumi Hajime let me say this one more time and I'll end this recording...."

"I love you"

The silence was kept inside the room the only thing that was making a sound was Iwaizumi, crying.

"H-Holy shit Oikawa.." He stood up grabbing he's bag on the bed, running out through the door while Oikawa's parents watching him.

Rain fell off it was a strong rain, but he keeps running and running, he even slipped but he stand up, tears was mixed up to the water rain, and Iwaizumi was soaked, he reach the grave and runs, he found it...

He stands while the rain was strong.

"Oikawa Tooru..."

He sit down on the front of his grave, but the rain got stronger, he don't plan to stand up and go home he just keep crying and crying to him, didn't say a word or anything.

6 Hours have passed, the rain already stoped.

"I'm home..." He said to Mrs. Iwa with a soaked hair and clothes.

"Oh my... go wash up, you'll get a cold!"

"It's fine"

Iwaizumi get up to his room remove his jacket and lay down, to his bed, curving himself facing the wall, he closed his eyes slowly.

He fell asleep.