Chapter 7

While the three of them having fun, Kuroo stoped the car to the nearest store. Oikawa got out running through the trash can and puked, Bokuto tapping his back helping him trow up.

"W-What the fUc– Thats disgusting Ugh.." Oikawa said looking at his own puke, while Bokuto laughs.

Kuroo gets out of the store with a 3 plastic bag on his hands. "Y'all I bought 3 burger and 3 coke"

"wELL thAnkS to YOU I can't eat" He said mocking Kuroo, Bokuto laughs and grab the other plastic bag from Kuroo and eats, Kuroo did the same.

"C'mon eat with us idiot!" Kuroo said while handing out the other bag.

"I lost my appetite after puking" Oikawa rolls his eyes. "Alright, I'll save this for you later" Kuroo said having a huge bite to his burger.

Kuroo and Bokuto was about to finish their food, Oikawa was standing while his arms was crossed. His heartbeat was suddenly getting faster his chest pain came, its like his heart was pinching hard, he grip his jacket, his legs weaken, sweating a lot.

Kuroo and Bokuto was startled droping their drinks on the ground while they help Oikawa stand.

"bItcH yOu OK?!" Kuroo said while he grip Oikawa's arm helping him to stand.

"Where's you're pill!!!??" Bokuto said opening the car.

"Argh– shit I think I dropped it!–"

"OH FUCK WHEN!?" Kuroo said worriedly.

"It– was when I enter the CAR!– Fuck it hurts" He's suddenly feeling dizzy, this is the first time that he didn't take a pill, but its worst, he's illness is getting worser and its not good not to tame a pill.

Kuroo didn't hold him too tight, he fell down on the ground and he fainted sweating a lot, He was still breathing, they can see that he was alive because he was breathing deeper, catching his breath, Kuroo grab his phone from his pocket and called 911 asap.

ambulance came an instant and they help each other to carry Oikawa throuh the bed they was giving him first aid and pumping his heart giving him oxygen and they drove fast, while Kuroo was on the back driving while following the Ambulance, Bokuto also called he's mom.

He was on the emergency room and his doctor helping him breath.

"This is bad!" The doctor said while he grab the oxygen tank and he placed it on his nose, after he did that he suddenly put his ears on Oikawa's chest wanting to hear his heart, at the same time he was checking his pulse.

....................." HE GOT NO HEART BEATS!" The doctor said jumping up from shock and he kneeled down on the bed and start to pump his chest he also gave him an electric shock, he did it again and again, repeating all the process to make his heart beat again but he couldn't...

The doctor sighs and grit his teeth giving a frown on his face "T-Time of death...July 3 12:46 am..." The doctor grab the white blanket and he covered him.

He's mom arrived seeing his son was on the bed, covered with a white blanket, not moving. She rushed to him as the doctor step aside, she was trembling, hands reach the blanket, removing it to see.

Pale skin, brown hair, cold body, dead. Oikawa's mom kneeled down and she was crying she can't take it seeing her son was on the bed, Mr. Oikawa arrived late he saw that his wife was on the floor and his son was on the bed, pale skin, just seeing him with his eyes closed he can tell.

"T-Tooru..." Mr. Oikawa said approaching his son slowly, tears fell down on his cheeks, sweating, trembling.

Kuroo and Bokuto was on the side crying, they can't even look at Oikawa, blaming their selves.

"This is all my fault!" Kuroo said with a narrowed eyebrows and a crying eyes, tears falling down to the ground.

"This is all our fault!...if we didn't invite Oikawa from going outside this wouldn't happen!!" Bokuto said while he grip his hand.

Mrs. Oikawa stands up approaching them and embrace them crying on their shoulder.

"I bet you made him really happy, the both of you are special, he spent the last day of his life with the both of you, I didn't blame you for what happened to him...this is what he wants...but it still hurts seeing him like that.."

Kuroo and Bokuto burst out from crying and they even cried a lot, hugging back Mrs. Oikawa and burying their head on her neck.

"I did my best to make him leave...but I think he was already tired..." The doctor said while his hand was fidgeting.

Mr, Oikawa did the same to him he gave him a hug and tap him shoulder, while he was crying. " You did your best, thank you so much!!" He said while he bowed down on him. Mrs. Oikawa also bowed down and Bokuto and Kuroo did the same, bowing down while their tears falling down on the ground.

The doctor was touched he also tanked them and leave with a smile on his face.

Tomorrow morning...The house was quiet...dark, Oikawa's room was dark, it was clean, blankets was fold, Books was on it's shelf, curtains covering his dark room.

Iwaizumi was on the school highway, walking and listening to a music that recommend by Oikawa.

"This is pretty good..." He mumbles to himself. Issei was walking to the hallway too pretending not to know what happened to Oikawa.

"Yow Issei, do you know where's Oikawa?"

"I don't know" He said with a cold tone and passing by to him.

"What's with him?"

________________________

(A/N): The fact that Iwa didn't know about shit that making me cry, literally my birthday was coming and I'm making myself depressed lmao, I hope I hurt you guys, I hurt myself so you better CRY 😭😭😭 I'm kidding. BYE ILY! this is still ongoing! wait for Iwa to find out about the truth! 😀😃

1013 words