Chapter 4

"Iwa-chan~" Oikawa said while he clings on Iwaizumi.

"Let go shittykawa" Iwaizumi grab his hand and let him walk beside him. Oikawa smiled and bring out his blue earphone.

"Iwa-chan listen to this song" Oikawa puts the other earphone on Iwaizumi and the other is on him.

"Its good" Iwaizumi said.

"Hehe told you!"

While walking the both of them walk through the park and saw kids playing volleyball, Oikawa stare at them with his brown bright eyes, Iwaizumi was looking at his back remembering when he was a little kid.

"those kids...their gonna be a good player one day" Oikawa said while he was smiling looking at the kids, the wind blows.

"Yeah" Iwaizumi said staring at the kids too.

"Lets go Iwa-chan!~"

Meanwhile at school, a lot of girls come to Oikawa again, greeting him a good day and that he's really handsome, some of them want to take a picture with him, but he refuses and continue to walk.

Iwaizumi ang Oikawa separates ways, Iwaizumi was going to his class while Oikawa was going to the gym to practice. Issei greeted Oikawa and also the first years. Oikawa give sign on Issei that remind him that don't tell anyone about his illness.

Oikawa's symptom is getting worser he have to go to his doctor once a week to check him, his chest pain won't go away easily without the pain killers. Only when he's with Iwaizumi he's symptoms wouldn't attack sometimes.

Meanwhile with Iwaizumi while he was in a deep sleep, he dream about Oikawa, in his dream theres a light Oikawa was in it.

"Shittykawa...?"

"Iwa-chan sorry"

"Huh? damn it what are you saying?"

"Iwa-chan~" Oikawa said while he was fading away from the light in Iwaizumi's dream.

Iwaizumi woke up jumping up and shouting Oikawa's name, he pants and saw that he was in his room.

"A dream..ah shit I'm glad" Iwaizumi said while he ruffled his own hair, after that he lay down again and tried to sleep but he can't, he keep thinking about what happened on his dream,

"What if its true? what if it's a message..? what if it's a sign? no what am I saying"

Tomorrow morning, Oikawa greets him normally, he noticed that Iwaizumi got  bags under his eyes.

"Iwa-chan? you have eye bags"

"huh....? oh I dream about you thats why I couldn't sleep..."

"Oh? what kind of dream?~" Oikawa said titling his head. Iwaizumi looked at him.

"You're gonna die" Oikawa's eyes had widen and he stoped from walking.

"What's that joke Iwa-chan! it's not funny" Oikawa pout.

"That's the truth though.." Iwaizumi whispers to himself.

"Yeah right, theres 0% chances that you'll die"

"Yeah!" Oikawa said with a loud tone.

When he's at school he visited he's coach on the teachers office, he tell him about his illness, like others reaction he was also shocked, he asked Oikawa if he can still play, he said yes, the conversation take long a few minutes he go back to his class.

Oikawa had a note that says who is he gonna tell about this.

Who am I going to tell about this stupid illness:
Teach
Coach
of course my family members
Kuroo and Bokuto
+ Issei (He accidentally knew lol)

Yeah thats all, I really don't plan telling anyone but them.

He write it when he knew that he have this Heart Arrhythmia. While he was reading this his chest pain came back again, gripping his chest and coughing, he's trying to catch his breath, tears came from his eyes while he struggle from the pain. He's heartbeat was beating so fast that he was sweating.

He Fainted on the ground. Unconscious. His Mom heard a loud sound from Oikawa's room so she rushed, and she saw her son was on the ground sweating a lot, she hurried and get to the phone and called 911, she shout to call her husband to carry Oikawa.