Cast/Authors Note

A/N

Hello my loves! Welcome to Reverence.

A story in which Mrs. Sydney Horan has to battle with the everyday life of being a senior in high school, as well as her own struggles.

Thank you for clicking on my book, this is my first fanfiction I have written. I have written this because I have always wanted to write a book and I figured I could write this as a creative release, mainly for myself. I cannot guarantee that this book will be in any means good.

I want to start off by saying that I have gotten inspiration for this book from the authors @happydays1d, @fuxkingharry and @-acidharold. I love all three of these authors and I love Duplicity and Malignant, Cherry, and Full Throttle and I 1000% recommend go reading those books. AFTER, reading mine.

My Twitter, TikTok and Instagram are all @adoreestylez with the same profile picture as my Wattpad one.

I also want to say I have not personally experienced some of the topics that are discussed in this story, but I have done extensive research on some of these topics so I can get an understanding on some of the things people go through.

Thank you again for choosing to read my book when there are so many other things you could be reading.

WARNING: THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN TOPICS OF DISCUSSION OF:

-Sexual content including/may include: choking, hair pulling, orgasms, teasing, spanking (I'll update this list WHEN and IF needed.)

-Mature themes that will/may include: Anxiety, depression, suicide, substance usage/abuse, racism, and sexism.

If you are not comfortable with any of theses topics, PLEASE DO NOT READ! I will try to put a warning at the beginning of each chapter when necessary. 

I also want to acknowledge, once more, that I have not personally experienced some of the topics that are discussed in this story, but I have done extensive research on some of these topics so I can get an understanding on some of the things people go through. I have also contacted people in my personal life that have experienced some of these things and asked them if it was okay that I have written about these topics and have talked to them, IF THEY WERE COMFORATABLE, about what they experienced so I could get a better understanding on what someone that may experience these things go through. If I have gone about any of these topics are shown in a way that may be wrong PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I am learning and educating myself on these topics and would love to know if I have written anything that may perceive these topics in a bad light.

Cast List:

IMPORTANT: The characters in this book in no way reflect off of the real person's personality, this is just to show you how I envision what these characters would look like and how old they are.

Lili Reinhart as Sydney Horan (16)