Sweat

A/N: Hello humans! Sorry for the chapter coming so late but I'll talk more about that in the author's note at the end of the chapter. 

But before the new chapter I want to address something because not everyone follows me on twitter. In light of everything that has come out, I want to say that I stand with and support all of the victims and survivors that have come forward and told their story and have spoken up about what they went through. Also, my DM's on twitter are always open if you need someone to talk too. (adoreestylez) 

I love each and every one of you! <3 

Warning: This chapter contains sexual content. If this topic makes you uncomfortable, please skip it! <3

❖❖❖❖❖❖

SYDNEYS POV

"Give me something to moan about then." I say in a devilish tone. He could be thinking of many ways to make me moan. I didn't really want to know what they were.

"How would you like me to make you moan?" He says in a deep, sultry voice. I want you to fuck me till I can't walk. Make me scream till my vocal cords bleed. Bend me over my desk and make me beg for it.

"What do you think?" I ask him in a low voice. He doesn't answer, but instead slams his lips against my own. He keeps the kiss fast paced, moving his hands down my sides.

"Is this ok?" He asks while keeping his hands on my hips. I nod hoping he would continue, he stops completely and says, "I need a yes, a nod won't do."

"Yes, please." I frantically say wanting him to continue. He starts lightly suctioning his lips on my neck and leaving wet kisses trailing from my jaw to my collarbone. I moan out and I feel Harry's lips form into a slight smirk.

He pulls away from my neck, grabbing the hem of my shirt and pulling it over my head and throwing it on the floor. His eyes flicker down to my breasts, taking notice of the black lace bra I was wearing.

"Wore just for you." I say making him think I was planning on doing anything sexual with him tonight. I was mainly wearing it because I had originally planned on going home with Zayn, but we all know how that turned out.

"Did you now?" He hums. He continues to kiss down He continues to kiss down my chest, stopping at the beginning of my sternum. He comes back up, with his bare chest now pressing up against my chest. He clashes his lips against my own, deepening the kiss.

I wasn't nervous to have sex with Harry, but I was nervous for what it would do to our friendship after. Normally, after I had a one-night stand with a guy, we would go our separate ways. We wouldn't talk after that and we would continue with our own lives. But I knew Harry would be hanging out with the boys a lot, and we would still see each other, and I didn't want anything to be awkward between us.

Honestly, I was fine if we kept seeing each other.

Our lips continued to glide against one another, his hands go back down to my side, trailing down to my hips, grabbing the waistband of my pants. I let my hands find his sides, rubbing them up and down. He continues to suck at my chest, occasionally letting out a deep moan. He lets his hands wander towards my back, towards the clasp of the bra.

"Is this ok?" He whispers.

"Yes." I respond at the same level of his voice. He lets his hand grab onto the clasp while the other is holding my jaw. He undoes the clasp in one swift motion letting the straps fall to the side of my shoulders. He brings his hand back from behind me to cup my breasts through the black lace bra. I slip my own hands into the waistband of his pants, inching them down towards the bulge in his briefs.