This Little Story

A/N:

Happy Pride Month!!!!!!

I love you all!!!!!! <33

❖❖❖❖❖❖

Harry's POV

Beep

Beep

Beep

"Nope." I mumbled to myself as I heard my alarm clock go off. I reach over and click to off button to stop the beeping.

I decided, for some ungodly reason, to get up two hours before I had to get to school. Which meant getting up at four instead of six. I wanted to get up early because I actually wanted to get a workout in since I haven't been able to do any since before, I moved to Junesville.

From trying to get caught up with any work I missed and spending time Sydney, I haven't been able to do get one in. So, I decided it would be a good idea to do one. I don't know why I chose to make it so early in the morning, but oh well.

After about ten minutes on contemplating my life decisions, I decided it was probably a good time to get up. I stand up a little too quickly from my laying down position because I immediately get dizzy and fall back on the bed.

This time I stand up slower and walk over towards my bathroom and begin to brush my teeth. While I'm brushing them, I walk back out to my room and grab my phone to send a text to Syd.

To Syd: You probably aren't awake yet, but I just wanted to let you know that I can't drive you today and I will be taking you somewhere after school

To Syd: Bring some warm clothes, you'll need them <3

I type out and then place my phone back onto the charger while I continued to get ready for my day. I throw on a pair of grey sweatpants and a sweatshirt and then headed downstairs to grab a banana before going.

I get down the step and see Gemma sitting on the couch, she turn around and says to me,

"Where are you going?"

"The gym." I reply back to her while heading into the kitchen and grabbing a banana and then my shoes. I leave the house and begin to drive towards the school since they had a gym that students were allowed to workout in.

I overheard a couple other guys talking about it and then asked Niall about it and he told me that students can go and workout before school starts, so I decided to take advantage of it and go there to workout instead of going to an actual gym. This way, I don't have to pay anything to do anything there.

I pull into the school parking lot and see some teachers going into the school building, along with some other students, most likely going to the gym.

I walk through the gym doors and then through to the guys locker room to change into shorts. When I walk into the locker room, I'm immediately welcomed with an overwhelming smell of sweat.

I head towards an open locker and place my belongings into the locker, change, and then head out to the open gym.

I see different students doing their own thing and decide to join in on some of the other guys who were jogging around the gym.

I keep my pace steady to begin with, while watching the clock so I know when to stop running.

I jog for about twenty minutes before I decide to lift some weights. I walk over and place the weight I wanted onto the bar and then sit down on the seat.