Chapter 30

"Hichan?"

His teacher had noticed the alien and cautiously approached him, assuming that his student was getting ready for the long journey, and immediately a guilty conscience plagued him. How could he explain to his protégé that he had wasted his energy on potions and detective work that night, not wanting to start teleportation into space in a state like now?

"Why are you sneaking around here invisibly, huh?" he therefore wanted to know in a friendly manner and was about to make his counterpart appear, but Hichan had slipped out of the way.
"I'm not sneaking," came an offended reply. "I am merely getting my well-deserved breakfast." A small pause arose and suddenly, as if by the magic of a ghost, a supply closet was opened. "After all, I can hardly march to the buffet in this outfit." And with that, he emerged.
"Oh, I see. Are you coming back from your morning exercise?" the doctor asked curiously. The addressed chewed listlessly on his bun, swallowed and said:
"Well, ... you could look at it that way, ... if you wanted to."
"Oh of course, ... and you're in a bad mood too. Didn't you want ...?" Takuyan fell silent and looked closely at the little one. With astonishment he noticed that his student seemed more grown up all at once. Not only because he had almost no clothes on and thus looked much more masculine. No, there was something completely different in Hichan's facial features. "Right, I was going to, ... but my plans changed. i'll stay but don't worry, I won't interrupt your games. All I need right now is some nerve food." He reached up with his gloved fingers, into the last shelf of the closet. The oversized tank top hung casually over his broad shoulders and was only half tucked into the rather long and loose boxers. He had to stand on his tiptoes in the comfortable light-colored loafers that were quite acceptable at fine parties and struggled to find a jar of strawberry jam.

"May I offer you a hand?" a voice sounded behind him, and then a giggle that made him wince in embarrassment.
'That too, how could I forget to be here on her territory.' With a surrendered sigh, he turned to her and bowed politely, muttering only a meek greeting and trying to avoid her gaze.
"I see you got rid of your flashy clothes," she realized with a smile and also greeted with a nod. The alien snorted in annoyance:
"Pha, you? ... Of course YOU! After all, I already fell into your trap once. But ... would it be possible ... not to interfere in this anymore? After all, we are adults and perhaps we should decide for ourselves?"
"Oh yes, most definitely." She apologized, bowed deeply, and now sounded very remorseful, "I am truly sorry, Moriuchi san. Please don't be angry with me. It's just, well ... let's call it convicting motherly love that drove me to ... bewitch you a little. I wanted to give my daughter a chance to meet you. She's practically crazy about ... Japanese things, food, clothes, language, music ... and you." The alien tried to smile, her words suddenly warming his wounded heart a little. 'A flash of hope ... she's crazy about me?'

"Didn't she even notice you this morning? It was practically impossible to slip out of your clothes without making a sound, wasn't it? Where's Miyu?"
"Ah, ... eh ... I think ... in the trailer?" he replied, his ears red, chewing his lower lip aut of embarrassment.
"You haven't spoken at all?" A certain concern now swung in her voice.
"Hm, not exactly ..." and even before Hichan struggled further, searching for fitting words, his teacher intervened to take sides for his shy protégé.

"The whole thing must be a misunderstanding. Although I am not entirely privy to the given circumstances, I can assure you, dear Mona Lisa, of making a fortune with this splendid boy. He is a very capable, helpful, clever one. Just look at him ..." Takuyan pointed at Hichan, as if he wanted to get him at any cost. "He's really ... unique," he concluded his speech, grinning his broad, happy laugh. The redhead screwed up his face at that. He didn't need to have a guide speaker, did he? ... Certainly not.
"Thanks Master Yamanak, but ... I want to do this my way ..."
"Sure you do," he interrupted him. "You want to try it the old fashioned way and start with the confession directly to the mother. I like that." The teacher patted Hichan on the shoulder, gave a thumbs-up, and immediately pushed the man in underwear a little closer to the chef. Then he gave him an encouraging wave through his hair and activated his antennae. When they popped up above the redhead, they instantly turned purple and so the blood relationship between mother and daughter could be clearly seen. However, not only did the tentacles arouse a certain infatuation in the alien with their glow, but his cheeks now burned with intense red as well. So for a not so experienced IUCHI, this already seemed quite obtrusively blossomed. And for the young Miyu, standing rooted to the spot in the doorway, all her premonitions and worst fears had just combined into a violent storm in her head. She bit her fingernails, vowing not to scream and not to run away anymore, to finally react in an adult and reasonable way. It was time to get to know Hiroki's true face, was ready to put up with anything so she could get a chance to act like a well-mannered lady in front of him.
Oh yes, she was really going to do it. It was immediately recognizable from her new outfit and the well-groomed hair that fell velvety over her shoulders and ended in large curls.Her eyes were also lightly lined with eyeliner and her now desperately pinched lips still bore traces of light red. 

"Well, maybe I really should ... start from the beginning," Hichan mumbled only half-understandably, and the still unnoticed Miss struggled with tears.
"Ähm ..." he cleared his throat. "My real name is Hichan Kazmi and I would like to ask for your ... hand ...," his feelers reacted even faster than his mind, had tracked down the girl, but unfortunately a touch too late, because Miyu was already gone.

"Fuck no!" the alien cursed. "That's not how it works! I have to go, ... sorry." In the midst of bowing, he vanished into thin air and the detective duo exchanged confused glances.

"I think we should listen to him and definitely not get involved in this anymore, Mr. Holmes. We're really not much help to him in this matter, ... guess we're a little too old already," the woman said with a shrug, but Takuyan was still smiling broadly.
"For these things, perhaps, ... yes ... but ..."
"Nothing but, ... Doctor! Get your suckers off me, or my kiss will cost you precious lifeblood," she giggled as the alien grabbed her by the hips, lifted her up and set her gingerly on the sideboard. "I'll take my chances. ... Watson, ... we're finishing work right now.