𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

TW: SELF-HARM; i will tell you where it starts and ends

"To the good old days"

AMI POV

It had been 2 weeks. I waited everyday for itachi and shisui to walk through my shop's front door. Sasuke had said a few days, granted he's a child so maybe he didn't say what they said but then again, who knows. After our meeting sasuke has come by the shop every now and then to help me out. I taught him how to cook a few meals, simple ones. I've kept up my mask of being the happy-go-lucky bakery owner. 

I've always been a good actress. 

I signed. It's been slow today, so I pick up my favorite manga and sat down on the chair I keep behind the counter. Yes I hid a stash of manga behind the counter, got a issue? As soon as I open the book, the door opens. "hello how can I help you today?" I ask without even looking up. "really ami? treat your costumers like that and you'll lose money." My head shot up at the voice and came face to face to those black eyes that I could get lose in. "SHISUI!"

SHISUI POV

Me and itachi just got back from our mission. Of course the mission ran a week late. I really wanted to run and go see Ami. Say sorry too for not saying good bye. Itachi saw this on my face, he knows about my feelings for her. "shisui I'll take care of the report, you go see her." I gave him a shocked look, that melted into a grin. "thankyousomuchitachi!" I speed-talked then ran off to Ami's shop. I walked into her shop only to see her reading manga, not even looking to see who it was said "hello how can I help you today?" so I gave her a snarky answer "really ami? treat your costumers like that and you'll lose money." her head snapped up "SHISUI!" 

She jumped over the counter and pulled me in a hug. I hoped to kami that my blush would go away before she saw it. "wait wheres itachi?" she asked after ending the hug. "oh he's doing the mission rep-" I got cut off when Ami hit my head. She may not be a ninja, but she's strong and her right hook hurts. 

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE WITHOUT SAYING GOODBYE?!" she screamed, thankfully we were the only ones in the shop. "I'm sorry okay! We had to leave! We only had time to tell Sasuke to give you a message!" I yelled back. "sorry I yelled, I just got really worried when you guys were gone for longer then expected.." oh right. 

*FLASH BACK 1 YEAR AGO*

"hey shisui, its been almost 3 weeks. My parents said it would only take them 4-5 days, any ideas?" Ami asked while wiping down the counter. it was past closing but she let me hang out with her while she cleaned up. "I don't know, maybe they hit a snag." I replied, also worried. Next thing I knew a ANBU officer flickered into her shop. 

"Ami Ito-" 

"SON OF A SANDWICH" it was quiet. "I have a door ya know! Use it!" she yelled "R-right, Ami Ito you have been summoned by lord hokage." this I looked up at. Why would Ami be called to the hokage's office? Unless...no I'm sure it's something else. "Oh okay, can shisui come though?" "I suppose so" the ANBU answered. "shisui wanna come?" 

"Sure I got nothing else to do" I body-flickered me, ami, and the ANBU all to the hokage's office; scaring just about everyone in the room. 

oops

It was then when Ami was told that her parents had died on their mission. She would be able to keep her shop open and her bills would decrease, as well. Ami may have always been a great actress  but this time she broke down, on her knees crying. I was never too close to her parents, I knew them, they knew me. I walked over to her and hugged her. 

Soon we got back to her house, which was on top of the shop. As soon as we got into the living room, she broke down again. I pulled her close to me trying to warm the poor girl up. The shop was closed for a week after that, itachi also found out from me. But after that week it mostly went back to normal. 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"I'm really sorry Ami." I tried "it's okay I over reacted, I'm gonna go though I have some stuff to do" she replied "oh okay, bye ami" I said as I left "see ya shisui".

AMI POV

After he left, I went upstairs to my house. I lived alone. 

(TW SELF HARM)

then I walked into my bathroom and pulled out the blade. Their was a reason I kept my shop cold: I could wear long-sleeves and pants without odd glances. I pulled off my shirt and started drawing lines. 

So many

Too many

Too much blood was on my bathroom sink

I stopped and looked at myself in the mirror

why was I crying?

I threw the blade on the ground and punched the mirror. It broke. 

I cleaned up the mess, making a note to get a new mirror. 

(END OF TW)

After that I made some miso soup and went to bed. 

Only to get up with a smile on my face. Just the same as everyday.

{Woah chapter 2 and oh my. So I'm going to make a goal to try and write/post a new chapter every day. Idk if ill hold that up. anyway see you next chapter!}