𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

(Btw this is how I think ami would look! but her sleeves would be longer, like mitsuki's. All rights to owner, this is not my work)

TW: Panic attack

"when our momma sang us to sleep"

AMI POV

I woke up late this morning. About 2 hours late. Oh well. 

I got up, took a shower and got ready for the day. As I was making my breakfast (which was eggs with jam and butter toast) I heard someone run up the stairs to the apartment and open the door.  Without knocking.

wait why was my door unlocked?

"AMI?!"

"Ami! Are you here?"

"SHISUI AND ITACHI UCHIHA WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE"

*time skip after many slaps*

"okay now explain why you broke into my house?" I asked, rubbing my temples. "Because it's a monday! You always open early on mondays. It's 3 hours past opening! We got worried!" Shisui yelled back. Itachi just blinked, agreeing. "I woke up late is all, okay." I explained

"Why do is your bathroom mirror shattered?" itachi asked, looking at me with a blank stare. "Oh yeah I wondered about that." shisui agreed.

Son of a sandwich I wish I closed the bathroom door.

"It's nothing, just hit it with my brush by mistake" I replied, keeping my face still. "Oh you didn't hurt yourself right?" shisui asked, worried. His eyes flicked down to the bandages on my arms, which I didn't notice. "No, just scared the heck outta me." I say "Anyway I need to open shop up." I continue, grabbing my keys, wallets, etc. I slip on my sandals and walked outside. After both boys filed out I locked my door and walked down the stairs and into my shop. I opened up for the day, got some dough going, and got the boys their orders. 

*timeskip* 

It's around 4pm. closing in an hour. It's been smooth today, not that many people. I was kneading some dough when I overheard two jonin talking at a table. I know I shouldn't listen. I know that

Curiosity killed the cat

but I wanted to know. They were too far to hear much, but all I got was 'Uchiha, ANBU, Skilled, Itachi, Shisui, and great' it must have been somthing about Shisui and itachi being skilled in the ANBU. I have seen the two train before, it's crazy how fast they go. I shake my head and go back to kneading dough. I start humming I don't know why. But I hum "Love like you" {yes the one from steven universe} . The song my momma used to sing to me as a child. humming turned to mouthing the words, which turned to me singing it. Not that it bothered anyone. My singing wasn't half bad. 

The shop was empty. Everyone had left. 

It was quiet after I ended the song. I started breathing heavier. My head got heavy and dizzy. My heart picked up. Please no. My legs got shaky and my hands clammy. Stop please. 

I heard the door open, and the boy in the door go wide eye at my state. I saw him yell something out the door to someone. I couldn't hear what he said. My breaths became shallow. 2 more people ran into the shop with the boy. I didn't look up to see who it was. It didn't matter as long as they helped me.

"Ami take deep breaths in and out okay?" it was Shisui. The two other people must be Itachi and Sasuke. I did as told and slowly calmed down. Itachi got me a glass of water. Shisui was rubbing circles on my back and calming me down. Sasuke was standing there with a worried and frighted look on his face. 

POV SASUKE *A FEW MINUTES AGO

Me, big brother, and shisui were all going to see Ami-chan. I was really happy because last time I saw her she told me that the next we hang out, she would teach me how to make dango. I ran ahead and opened the shop door. My eyes widened. Ami-chan was grabbing the counter while breathing short and heavy breaths. Her eyes were fixed on the ground. 

She was shaking like crazy.

I lean out the door and yell "BIG BROTHER THERES SOMETHING WRONG WITH AMI-CHAN".

Big brother and Shisui came running here.

AMI POV 

I thank the 3 boys for helping me, close shop, and go upstairs to my house. Still a little shaken from the events from earlier, I just plop on my bed and sleep. hoping to sleep away all my issues.

maybe I'll never wake up again

{Woahh i finally updated. Sorry about the delay, school got really busy and I have theater almost every day. anyway ill see you next chapter. Bye!}