New Story - Know Your Worth

Hey guys, check out my new story on my profile that comes out tomorrow (23.02.21), I've been working on it for 6 months so I hope you love it!

Synopsis

Daniela O'Brien.

Dani is the girl you would say has absolutely no luck going for her at all.

Two dead parents, an estranged sister and an abusive, controlling boyfriend who's keeping one hell of a secret from her.

At 21 years old she unknowingly finds herself thrown into the darkest life of them all - The Mob.

Carson Agnello.

The guy you would say, on the surface, has all the luck going for him.

At 25 years old, he's the leader of the most powerful Italian mafia in America.

He's busy fighting off the Irish Mob who are neighbouring him in New York. They're on opposite sides of the battle, he knows of her but she has no clue who he is, until one event intertwines their two lives together.

They suddenly rely just on each other, they need each other.

They're all each other has.

"I felt sorry for you, when I saw you. I wanted to help you because you were being attacked by these men. But now, I'm starting to think that maybe you deserve it. Maybe...maybe you're just as bad as they are."

He held my stare as I spoke and when I finished, he let out a humourless laugh, also standing up to his feet. I watched him carefully as he crossed the room coming towards me, giving me the same cold glare as before.

He stopped right in front of me, close enough for me to smell the strong scent of his aftershave, before he leaned down a little bringing his face closer to mine.

His next words came out barely above a whisper but were still powerful enough to cause my breath to catch in my throat.

"Maybe I am just bad as them...or maybe I'm worse baby girl."

⚠️ Warning - this book contains explicit mentions and descriptions of abuse and rape. Read with caution please. ⚠️