Death

Celena's pov

I was sitting beside the window, staring outside while deep in thought.

I clutched my book tightly to my chest as I remembered the scene earlier

It was torture,seeing my mate in someone else's arms.. but it's not his fault, he loved alessia and they have been together for so long until I came .

How I wish I wasn't his mate, if so then I wouldn't be able to feel this pain.. this torture

It's killing me... Slowly

I leaned back and placed my head on the glass window with my eyes closed shut as I sighed out deeply .

I love him,so much. And I know that it's not just because of the mate bond .

We were all fine at first, he was happy he found out I was his mate.. I was an omega, and he's the alpha king.. I thought he would reject me because of my status but he didn't ..

He made me feel so delicate and loved..

I lost both of my parents at a young age,I didn't even come to know them.

A lady passing by the woods just saw me lying under the shed covered in silk so she took me in as her daughter and I couldn't be more grateful.

But she's not so young anymore, she took me in when she was about 95. And since she's a werewolf she never really aged much, she looks like an average 40 years old lady.

She would've been alive by now if it wasn't for the rogues

They attacked and tried to take me so maria protected me. I am so clueless, I don't know I'm mate with th king by then so why would they take me? Did they know or sense it in some kind of way?

I'm not really a werewolf so I don't know how it feels.

I miss her..

Maria... I wish you were here..

It was all good with me and marcus before, he even marked me..

Not until alessia came, she's been here for about two months now.. and I know he didn't do anything or make love with her because I don't feel any pain

Anyone could feel it if their mate is cheating through the bond, and humans are included.

Although I could feel slight pain from time to time, it's because of them kissing or hugging and I tried talking about it to him but he walked out of our room.

I couldn't blame him though, alessia is sexy,beautiful and a strong werewolf. That makes it all the more perfect for her to lead alongside with him.

I'm just average, chocolate brown hair and eyes,petite short woman. And I'm a nerd too. I pity marcus for being tied up with me.

He has been avoiding me since she came but I kept quiet about it,because if he really loved me then he wouldn't do anything he know would hurt me.

But maybe he didn't, maybe he just had some feelings for me because of the bond,but it isn't as deep as the feelings he feel for alessia..

I took a deep breath as I felt the familiar sting of pain on my heart making me flinch uncomfortably on my seat.

I closed my eyes shut as I felt the slide movement on my stomach making my sadness and the pain I felt melt away easily

I'm pregnant for 4 months .. and I'm about to give birth anytime now.

That's how long werewolves or women carrying werewolves baby give birth.

I mean, without knowing the months.

I know I would give birth too because my stomach looks so huge and the baby is about to pop out any minute now.

I'm honestly scared, I'm only 19 years old and everything should've been better if marcus is beside me..

I felt the pain in my heart once again..

And I'm used to it, but I nearly jumped off of my seat as I felt the burning pain on my mark.

The mark on my neck which marcus made when we mated.

My vision started to blur because of my tear as I knew what it meant.. I may be human but I was raised by a werewolf.

It means he is marking someone else, and it would have been painful for me if I was a werewolf but I'm not..

I'm a human, and it may kill me..

I clutched my hand over my pregnant belly as I used my other hand to support myself as I walked out of our room,feeling the pain getting worse every second.

I gasped for air as I felt my airway closing in but tried my best to manage to say a word out as I feel more of my tears slide down my cheeks..

"H-helpp!- "

I know I would die, I know who marcus is marking right now and i already accepted my fate.

But I can't bring my baby into this .

So before I could utter another word about how I feel, I felt someone place my arm over their shoulders

"Hang in there luna please!"

The voice sounds familiar but I couldn't bring myself to focus because my vision Darkened, so I just gave the person's shoulder a slight squeeze so thank her quietly before whispering out softly, trying to save my strength as I felt my legs tremble..

"M-my baby, get him out whatever it takes- "

I mumbled in croaked voice.

This doesn't feel good, I feel like I'm burning alive from the inside.. and I felt that someone laid me down on a very soft surface,must be the bed.. our bed.. but I couldn't focus right now

I panicked and reached my hand out to wherever she is as I felt her pull away.

I quickly took my hand back as I felt someone grab my hand,but instead of the usual tingles I feel.. I could feel burns crawling up my hand making me arch my back breathlessly

Its marcus..

I closed my eyes shut and held my hand out, mustering all of my strength as I knew this would be the last thing I would be able to do, and placed it over his cheek even though I couldn't see him..

I ignored the burning I felt over my palm and pulled him in closer as I know all I could do next was whisper..

"Take our baby out, save him" was all I could voice out and pulled him in even closer to press my lips against his,feeling the burning pain once again as I muttered once again..

"Be happy now"

I smiled weakly at him even though I couldn't see him as my eyes started to close.. before I could completely succumb into darkness, i managed to breathe my last words out..

"I'm sorr-"

That was all I could say and I couldn't even finish it as darkness engulfed me.

Those simple words mean alot. I hope he can forgive me.

It was all my fault.. if only marie let me die on that forest.. he should have been happy now with alessia..

But I just had to come and ruin everything..

What would happen to me after death? I would finally be at peace right?

I hope so..