Marked

Celena's pov

I opened my eyes and looked around the strange room i was in

I gently chuckled as this room looked exactly like the room in my dream last night.

It looked so real

Did I really die? Maybe I did.. is this how heaven looks like?

I froze as I felt something cold tightened around my waist

Could it be a snake? Are snakes even allowed in heaven? I thought all of the animals would be harmless?!

I panicked inwardly but didn't let it show as it would startle the snake if I make a sudden move.

Think, celena. What should you do in this moment? C'mon braincells, don't let me down.

My eyes widened before grinning triumphantly as an idea came to mind without bothering to look down at the snake linked around me as i might lose consciousness because of fright. 

Yes! I'm a geniussssss!!

I gently slid my hand down slowly, twisting it over the blanket that's over me to make a thin layers of fabric covering my hand like a glove before I moved it under towards where I could feel the end of the snake is. To my ribs.

I felt my hand trembled with fear as I held my breath, hoping I don't wake the snake up because of my heart beating frantically.

When my hand is about inches about from what I thought to be the snake. I jumped up slightly as instead of catching it in my grip it suddenly pulled back from my ribs, I could feel it enclose around my fist making me close my eyes shut tightly as I bit my tongue to muffle any sounds from coming out.

Im doomed! What do I do?

I tried to steady my breathing as I could feel my chest heave up and down heavily ,feeling something tighten around the glove of blanket I made.

I'm on the verge of squealing like a whale with my eyes closed when I felt something cold brush against my cheek

Wha-

I gasped as I felt it brushed up higher to slide along the bridge of my nose making me let out a quiet whimper

If I die here in heaven, would I go down to hell or return back to ear-

"Rise and shine, little one" whispered the cold husky voice

I opened my eyes quickly and sat up, scooting back to the edge of the bed as I stared at the person in my dream last night as my eyes widened in fear

Did he die too?

Wait was that real?

I gasped out in disbelief as I stared back at him, not believing what my eyes are seeing

I quickly got up and scrambled to the doors on the opposite side of the double doors we entered yesterday .

The first one I opened was a huge walk in closet with alot of expensive clothing and men stuff so I went to open the second door.

Fortunately for me it turned out to be the bathroom so I barged in unwelcomed before staring at my reflection with wide horrified eyes.

I still look the same yet so different

My long curly hair no longer have the chocolate-y color it once had, it has now turned to pure bright grey.

My eyes.

I gasped and placed my hands down over the bathroom counter for support as I leaned in forward to the mirror on the wall to take a closer look at myself