0.

"Come on..." A soft voice mumbles holding me against their side as they lead me out of the bright room.

"Shh..." I shush them holding my finger against their lips. "Don't be so loud." I whisper looking around the blurry place. "Look at that!"

"Come on. Pay attention before we..." The voice starts, but is cut off when we both go flying onto the floor.

I let out a yelp as I fall to the ground only being saved by the backpack on my back. I groan out in pain listening to the loud footsteps. Wasn't anyone gonna call an ambulance for me? I could be dying!

A second pass when I feel two people grab onto both of my arms pulling me up. Right in front of me, I saw one of God's little workers. Was I already dead?

"Oh no..." I say quietly as I close my eyes not wanting to go into the light. I wasn't ready!

"Your boyfriend is quite overdramatic." A manly voice laughed.

"He's not my boyfriend." The soft voice laughs. "More of a brother."

"Well, your brother is quite overdramatic." The man fixes his sentence.

"That he is." The lady laughs again.

Was this Amari? Was she talking about me behind my back?

"I'm Angelo, but everyone calls me Angel." The guy held his hand out.

"I'm Amari..." She responds reaching out to shake his hand.

A ringing sound rings throughout my ears and I can only credit it to Amari taking his hand. He must've been a demon, not an Angel. Before I can stop Amari from grabbing his hand, another blurry figure appears pulling Amari away.

Man, I was tired.

I feel myself being pulled away again and I quickly shake my head.

"Don't take me with her." I mumble as my eyes become heavy and everything disappears.

My next memory of consciousness is in the car. I lean against Amari's shoulder closing my eyes and rubbing my stomach.

"I'm hungry." I mumble.

"I know, but you have to wait." She laughs patting my stomach. "We're almost there."

We make it into our hotel room and I immediately go to lay down on the couch. I was starving and I had a headache. If I didn't eat something right now, I'd probably lose so much weight, I'd be as skinny as Tyler's ankles.

"I'm dying!" I groan throwing a pillow at Amari.

"Shut up." Tyler laughed kicking my leg and walking behind Amari. "I'm gonna get into the shower."

"I'm gonna order food." I say grabbing the room service menu. "And none for you two."

"I just carried you all the way here and you can't order me any food?" Amari scoffs sitting beside me.

"Okay. I'll give you one French fry." I say scanning the menu.

"Shut up." She laughed grabbing the menu from my hand.

Amari ordered our food and when Tyler got out of the shower, we all ate before Amari and I began to get ready as well. After we were all ready, we left the hotel to begin our sight seeing journey.

"Amari!" A voice calls with a strong British accent.

Amari and I watch the guy approaching us and Tyler rolls his eyes. What was I missing?

"Hey Angel!" Amari greets him.

They chat for a moment with Tyler making rude remarks anytime the guy says something.

"How about I show you guys around?" The guy offers.

"We'd love that!" Amari smiles at him.

"Am I missing something?" I ask. "Who is this?"

"Hunter, this is Angel. You met him at the airport when you were drugged up." Amari introduces us.

"Okay?" I mumble looking over at Tyler then back to the guy. "Can we go somewhere with food?"

"You just ate." Amari interjects.

"I'm a growing man. I have to eat." I scoff.

—————————

This is officially the first chapter for Untraditional!

This is just a recap of the 24th Chapter of Best Friends With Benefits, but told from Hunter's pov.

The next chapter most likely won't be like this.

I only did this chapter like this because this is where Hunter and Angel had met. But I don't want to just retell the same story, if that makes sense?

Bye!