1.

Hunter

"Come on. Don't tell me you can't walk in ice skates." I laugh holding my hand out for Angel to take.

"I can ice skate, but I'm not that comfortable attempting to walk with literal blades on my feet." He laughs grabbing my hand and letting me help him walk to the ice.

"Yeah because sliding on blades is so much more safe, mate." I mock his British accent. "Got it?"

"Yeah. I think so." He nods as I slowly let him go and he begins to skate off slowly.

"Why're you moving so slow?" I ask skating behind him. "There's only a few other people on the ice."

"Why are you going so fast? You can enjoy the ice for a moment." He says looking over to me.

"I'm hockey trained. Skating slow simply isn't an option." I laugh taking off. "Come on, blondie. Race me."

He laughs for a moment before speeding up to race me on the ice. We breeze pass the other skaters throwing a few off balance and shouting apologies.

"When do we know that I won?" I call out to Angel.

"We don't because you won't!" He laughs skating pass me.

"You're killing me here!" I laugh reaching out to grab onto his arm.

The slight contact causes Angel to slip and when I try to catch him, we both fall onto the wet ice laughing hard as we slide over to the wall with Angel practically in my lap.

"Sorry." He laughs reaching up to try and stand on his own.

"Don't be. Everyone slips and falls sometimes." I pat his back before standing up and helping him up again. "Maybe we should go for a walk or something to dry off?"

"Yeah." He agrees and we skate off of the ice.

He doesn't wait to make it back to our locker before taking his skates off.

It was nearly dark out when we finally left the ice skating place and began our walk.

"Your cars are so weird." I laugh looking around. "And don't get me started our your houses."

"What's so weird about our houses?" Angel asks.

"They're stuck together like apartments." I say looking at him. "Or, well, flats. I think that's what you guys call it."

"Oh, yeah." Angel nods stuffing his hands in his pocket.

The way the sun shines on Angel made him look like, well, a real Angel. Giving him a golden appearance against the green bushes. Suddenly, my stomach begins to hurt but not in a bad way. I quickly look away before he catches me staring and speed up to walk in front of him.

"We should head back to the hotel." I say clearing my throat.

"Are you sure?" He asks speeding up to walk beside me again. "I can take you to museum or something."

"No. I really don't want my brother and Amari to worry too much." I say avoiding his eye contact because that was a lie.

I wanted them to worry. I liked being the center of attention.

"Okay. Train station is this way. Come on."