Cold Hearted Husband Part-2

Taehyung POV

I woke up feeling unusual then everyday. I shrugged it off and went to fresh up. After freshing up and taking a shower, I started doing my work on laptop. Since it's Sunday I don't have to go to office. After an hour I felt something is wrong. I looked at time, it says " 10:00 am" Usually at this time Jungkook comes to wake me up if I don't get up or ask me what I want for breakfast or give me my morning coffee. I didn't even get the delicious smell of his food- Ugh Kim Taehyung why are u thinking about him. U should be happy that he didn't waste ur morning. Perhaps because of yesterday.. ugh whatever I should go back to my work.

*Magical time skip*

I finally closed my laptop and decided to take a break. I was feeling hungry. I looked at the time it says" 12:00pm" i am surprised at this time Jungkook is supposed to annoy me to eat lunch ( just like my mom do-) I decided to go out of my room and see what's happening. I walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen and to my surprise there was no Jungkook.

Then it hits me again that Jungkook said he will be with his friend. I went to the fridge to drink water. When I was drinking water I saw a bright yellow sticky note on fridge. I took it off and start reading it

" Hey Taehyung-ah

Your food will be in the fridge. Hope u like it"

- Jungkook"

Showing that he cares about me? More like for my money to get like his mom. What a slut.

I decided to go out and spend the day outside

* Magical time skip * {SORRY !! : ( }

I came back home and popped myself on sofa. It was quite unusual day.

Flashback

I was sitting in my favourite cafe, drinking my favourite coffee ( LET'S JUST PRETEND THAT HE LIKES COFFEE-☠️) I looked around and saw a couple feeding each other. They look cute together, it makes me remind of Jungkook- wait what am I thinking?

*****

I was walking through the park. It's been a while I came here. It's so calm. When I was walking, I saw a couple chasing each other. They looked so happy with each other. I wish I had Jungkook now- wtf I am thinking.

Flashback ended

I shrugged all those thoughts off. But speaking of Jungkook where is he?
" Jungkook where are u? Give me a glass of water" I yelled so he can hear me wherever he is in this house. But no
"Coming" with a cute voice stuttering came...

"Jungkook !!" I again screamed but got no reply. I decided to check the whole house.

I literally checked everywhere he can. At the bedroom, bathroom, balcony, terrace even in the store room. He never stay outside for this much time. Should I call me ? Yeah I should.

I went to the sofa where I was sitting to take the phone. I saw a letter on the small glass table in front of sofa. I took it and start reading it

" Hey Taehyung-ah,

By the time you will find this letter, I'll be gone from your life. I am sorry to bother you. I am really sorry. I didn't mean to bother you. I just wanted to have a happy married life with you. Guess I can't have it. But it's ok. You know when I was a child I never got love from my mom. She always treated me as her servant. My dad died in accident, she thought I was the reason why my dad died. When I heard about this marriage I didn't want to do it, cuz I wanted to marry the person I love, the person who will LOVE me only me and never hurt me. When I saw you by the expression of ur face I knew u hate me. But still I tried. But after knowing that  you don't even care about me. And you will be happy if I'll be gone...for forever. I just want u to be happy Taehyung-ah.. cuz I love you. I never told u before cuz I thought u will hate me more. So, yeah I am gone now. I hope you will be happy. I will send divorce p..paper soon if u want. Be happy Taehyung-ah and take care..

                                            Love you
                                           -Jeon Jungkook.

I didn't even realize that tears were running though my cheeks. H-he loves me? Did I hurt him that much to leave? And divorce..? Omg god what did I do? He did so much for me. He literally tolerated everything that I have done. He didn't even wanted to get married. He was forced...just like me. And I thought he wanted my money. WHAT DID U DO KIM TAEHYUNG !???!??

Now what am I gonna do? Phone ! Yes let me call him. With shaking hands I took my phone and called him.

      " The number you are trying to call is  currently unavailable. Please try again"

I called him like 19 times more but..it says the same thing. Did I lose him? No I can't ! I can't live without that cute stuttering voice, those die eyes. That bunny smile whenever he get excited, that nose scrunch whenever he gets confused. Heck I love him. I love his whole existence. Why do I get to know about my feelings now...when he is gone. I let myself fall on the floor, crying

After few hours of crying and thinking about him. I decided fresh up a little. When I freshed up. I started to thinking carefully. As long as I know he has one friend. What was his name..? Park..Jijim?(lol sorry)  Ugh I can't remember. But I have to find him to fix everything..

Then it hits me where he can. I took my car keys and went out to find him. I hope you will be there my Kook. I love you, I promise I will fix everything my bunny.

Jungkook POV

I was laying on my bed, sobbing for the 100th time. I miss Tae..but I can't get him anymore. By the time he have read the  letter, right? I hope he is happy. Of course he is..he said that he will be happy if I am gone. Of course he is happy.

I should send him the divorce paper...he will be more happy but where is my phone? It's not on the table. It's not under my bed also. I went to living room to check. It's not on the dinning table too. Where is it?

After a while of checking I am tired. I popped up on the sofa...And there !! It was under the cushions. I was about to call my lawyer but the bell on the door stopped me. I went to the door and opened it. And it was

Taehyung....