Cuddles

Top: Tae
Bottom: Kook

Messy Hair, topless, legs tangled, both boyfriends or should I say just got married husbands are sleeping peacefully in each other arms. It's 1pm and they are still sleeping cuz they are tired from their last night " activities"

The younger between them woke up just to see him beautiful husband sleeping on his chest. He cooed at him before carefully getting up from the bed.

After a while the blonde haired male woke up, missing the warmness of his husband. He pouted and got up from the bed to fresh up

" What are you doing?" He asked the male who is frying bacon. " Oh man holy SHIT- Tae ? " " Hmm" he hummed before hugging the younger. " Why are u topless?" "Well it's kinda hot here. Don't you think? I think I should remove my pants to- " he got cut by the younger." Yah ! D-don't do that. It's freaking morning for god sake ! " He blushed. " Why are u so cute Kookie" Tae said kissing Look's cheeks. " No I am not. Let's eat breakfast" Tae kissed his cheeks and said " Whatever you say love" Kook blushed.

After they ate breakfast, decided to watch some movies. " What movie should we watch Tae?" Kook asked as he got under the covers with Tae on their bed. " Lion king?" Kook laughed a bit and nodded.

.

.

.

.

" Tae?" "Hmm " he hummed at the boy who is hugging his waist, head on his chest. " Can we cuddle and sleep ?" Jungkook asked showing his doe eyes.
Tae kissed him forehead softly " Of course love we can " he smile widely as the younger gave him his bunny smile.
Tae turned off the TV before cuddling his  dear husband.

Sorry for this short and shitty oneshot. I (j) hope you enjoy it

~Nemiko