Forced Marriage Part-3

Jungkook p.o.v

Today is the day. Today is the I am going to marry him. I can't believe that I am marrying the person I love. But do he really love me?. He told me I love you every time we meet. If in the morning I wake up with the sound of his message by saying 'hi love good morning I love you'. I love him but I don't want get my heart broken. " Sweetie" my mom called me. " Yes mom." " I want to tell you something" my mom said and I just nodded. " You are going to marry today. You know na as a wife you have a lot of responsibility." I nodded. " Taehyung is a really good guy. Whenever he looks at you, I saw love for you in his eyes. In a relationship there will be a lots of up and down. But you have to be strong. You should be the one he will come whenever he is feeling sad. You understand sweetie" my mom asked. " Yes, mom I understand. I will do my best. I will take care of him " I said and smile. " Ok so let's go Taehyung is waiting for you" my mom said and I nodded.

Taehyung p.o.v

I can't believe I am getting married with the love of my life. I did everything that can make him believe that I really love him. I love him so so much I can't describe. " Taehyung " my dad called me. " Yes dad" " I want to say something to you" my dad said. " Yes dad say it " " You are getting married today. And as a husband you have a lot of responsibility. However busy or stressed you are, you have to give time to your wife. You have to trust him. My son, in a relationship trust is the most important thing. I know you know this already. But as a dad it's my responsibility to tell you this thing" my dad said and smiled. I smiled and Hugged my dad." Thank you dad" I said and pulled out of the hug. " Welcome my son. Now come it's the time. " My dad said and I nodded.

 " My dad said and I nodded

*Jungkook outfit*

*Taehyung outfit*

*Taehyung outfit*

Third person pov

The priest started to say the vows

Priest : Do you Kim taehyung take Jeon Jungkook as ur wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for richer and poorer, in sickness and in health, to love cherish untill death do part u?

Taehyung smiled and said " I do"

Priest: Do you,Jeon Jungkook take Kim Taehyung as ur wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for richer and poorer, in sickness and in health, to love cherish untill death do part u?