Best Friends

It's kinda based on true events : )

Top kook
Bottom Tae

Best friends... that's all we are. We can't be more than that. We have been friends for 10 years. We literally did everything together. We slept together ( not that kind of sleep nasty minds) woke up together, failed together, passed together. Literally did everything with each other. It's been 8 years I fell in love him. Everytime I got the courage to confess something happen that broke my confidence. Whenever he smiles cuz of me I feel so happy. His bunny smile...his doe eyes...his highlighted hair..his body...his kindness, the way he talk to me so softly like I am just a glass that will broke.

The way he caress my face, the way he hugs me so tightly like he never wants me to go. It makes me feel like I am his world, his everything...but again we are just best friends. He even said I love you to me when he was drunk but I guess he meant that he loves me like a best friend.

Even our hyungs got confused by our actions. They asked us multiple times if we are dating or not. I wished I could say yes..but again we are just BEST FRIENDS

"Tae...? Tae?!" I got out from my thoughts when he called me with his sweet angelic voice.

"Yes kookie? Do you need something?" He looked at me confused

" No hyung but are you ok? This is the 5th time you zoned out today"

I sighed and said " Yes kookie I am ok...just tired" he suddenly stood up and said " Ok that's it you are going"

I looked at him confused " where?" He picked me up like I was nothing but a piece of paper. I swear this muscle pig- " Hospital." " WHY IN THE HOLY HOLE IN THIS WORLD IN NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL???!???" I screamed out of my lungs. " OMFG Tae Calm down you literally made my eyes bleed" he said and put me down.

" Hehe sorry didn't mean to do that...BUT I WON'T GO TO THAT SHITTY PLACE HMPH" I humped and crossed my arms.
" Ok ok fine geez. Btw I don't mind you scream" he said and leaned towards me and whispered " I would love to hear you scream...baby" My eyes were about to pop out from the socket but I quickly calmed down and said " Y-YAH ! Respect me you ass I am your hyung" i smacked his head. " Ouch hyung that's hurts" he said and pouted. Oh how freaking much I wanted to remove that pout by kissing him.

" You guys literally act like couples and say that you guys aren't one. Yeah sure" we heard a voice from behind. We turned around and saw Jimin.

" Hi Jiminie" I went to him and hugged him. " Hi Taetae" he hugged me back. " Umm Tae?" He whispered while still hugging me. " Don't laugh or ask anything just look at Jungkook's face" I pulled out from the hug and looked and Jungkook.

He was literally looking like he was about to kill someone. But whom? Me? Cuz I hugged jimin? " He is jealous~" I looked at jimin with a confused yet disgusted face. " Nevermind" I said and went back to Jungkook.

" So kookie-" before I even can finished my words Jungkook pulled me in a bone cracking hug. " Jungkook what are u doing" I asked him while trying to get out of his grip." Well Yoongi Hyung messaged me bye love birds" jimin said and left. And finally Jungkook pulled out from his hug. " W-what was that for?" I said while panting. He literally took my breath away .What do u expect me to do?

He came to me and whispered in his husky voice which send a shiver down to spine " I don't like when someone touch what's mine" I blushed cuz of his words. " Y-YAH! What do u mean by yours? I am not yours" I said and looked away. " Well you will...baby" And he walked away from there leaving me all frustrated.

* After few days*

I was laying on bed peacefully when I suddenly got a call from Jimin. " Hello?" " T-tae come f-fast" he sounds like he is crying. " What happened minie? Why are you crying?" " J-Jungkook" and that's when my heart stopped beating. " W-what happened to him?" " He got in a a-accident. He is on green road street come there-" before he could complete his sentence I cut of the call and ran towards my car.