four

" no it don't matter how far i look
for some reason i can't find
i keep abusing these drugs
to substitute what's on my mind"
~ Quando Rondo, "Depression"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

omniscient

omar sat in the back of the room, observing the scene.

they were supposed to be there to talk business, but it turned into a drug fest.

he got up quickly and walked out, noticing he didn't see his best friend, noah, or his other best friend, jamie.

as he walked down the hall, he heard screaming.

he quickly walked to here the noise was at.

"JAMIE NO!" he yelled, but it was too late.

he felt his heart drop as he watched his best friend jump out of the window.

they were on the 10th floor of the building the "meeting" was held in.

omar dropped to his knees as tears swelled in his eyes.

him and jamie had been friends since 2nd grade and jamie was one of the friends who had technically put him onto armonie.

he knew jamie had been dealing with stuff, mentally and emotionally, so he had been spending more time with him than anyone.

this was something he tried to avoid from happening.

jamie grew up in an amazing, wealthy household. had parents who loved him, had amazing grades, went to and graduated from princeton, and had an amazing girlfriend who he planned on proposing to. but his life took a turn quicker than expected.

both of jamie's parents had died, his girlfriend had a miscarriage, and his little brother had killed himself... all in the previous month.

everyone who knew jamie knew his smile would light up a room. he gave off a very chill, amazing vibe that everyone loved. but you'll never know someone until you live in their shoes.

noah and omar sat in silence for almost 30 minutes before noah walked over to omar, holding a hand out for him.

omar hesitantly took it and got up.

"i-i'll talk to you later man..." noah said, shakily and omar nodded, still in a trance.

"aight bro" he said quietly as they silently walked out of the room.

omar ignored everyone in his path and got in his car.

once he got in he immediately drove home.

marmar💓
find you sum on doordash to eat. i'll send you my card info

monie👸🏽
uh okay

omar sent the card information before going to a mountainside.

him, noah, and jamie used to go there all the time just to chill. this was before their lives got that busy but they still had always tried to make time for it.

when he got there, he saw noah's car there too.

he silently walked up and sat down beside him.

they sat there together in silence for almost an house before noah pulled out a tray.

4 perfectly rolled blunts sat on it.