fifteen

omniscient

"monie"

she looked up at omar and his jaw clenched tightly.

"ima kill that nigga man" he mumbled, pulling me into a hug.

i felt a wet sensation on my neck, which startled me. then i heard omar sniffle before full on sobbing.

"on God i shouldn't have took you back over there" he sobbed, making me hush him softly.

"it's oka-"

"no it's not monie. it's not okay at all. on God boffum gon pay" he said, wiping his tears with his arm before pulling his phone out and stepping out the room door.

i sighed, looking in the mirror before breaking down.

i look so ugly with all these scars. i'd leave me if i was omar.

i heard the door open and i felt his arms pick me up and hold me in his warm embrace.

"why are you still with me mar?"

"i love you" he mumbled, holding me closer.

"and i care about you. i love everything about you armonie. you're beautiful, inside and out. don't forget that." he said in my ear before kissing it.

i wiped the few tears that shed before clearing my throat as he smiled at me softly.

"come on. we finna go. and ion care what you say, yo folks getting their's fr"

i nodded my head, giving in.

-

-

"monie come here!" he yelled from upstairs, making me walk up there.

"yeah?"

"lay down"

i shut the door behind me, laying down.

he slid my pants down, startling me.

he leaned his body on mine, kissing up and down my neck before sucking on a good spot.

i whimpered, holding his head.

his hand ran up my thigh and massaged it.

"P-Please" I whispered.

"Shhh, I know. I'm just tryna get you soaking"

He kissed my mons, making me hiss. He knows I'm sensitive there.

He rubbed on my mon with his thumb making me twist my hips.

His hand met my clit from through my panties and my breathing stopped.

"T-Take them off"

"You want me to do it for you?" He asked.

"Y-Yes"

I felt the bed shift and his hands were on my sides.

I felt his teeth graze my pelvis as he slid my panties down slowly with his teeth.

My clit throbbed and I felt like I had an ocean. I can drown this man right now.

The cold air hit my pussy, making me hiss.

Once he finally got them down, he wrapped his arms around me, so I can't move.

He came back up, making me groan.

"Why you teasing me like this Mar?"

No response

He lifted my shirt and my bra up before latching his mouth around one of my nipples.

"Uh!" I groaned out as he continued to suck on it. He moved to the next one, showing equal love before grabbing my thighs, finally.

He got back down and raised my thighs up to on his shoulders and wrapping his arm back around me.

His tongue slid up both of my thighs before licking up me, once.

That alone made my back arch and my mouth open

He stopped and I damn near cried.

However, he pulled me closer to him and dug his tongue into me.

That sensation is immaculate.

"Fuck!" I moaned as his tongue slowly moved around inside of me.

I twitched, clenching down on his tongue.

I panted out, gripping his hair as his tongue continued to ravage my insides.

My hips bucked and his tongue slid out, only to be replaced by 2 of his fingers.

His thumb rubbed my clit and he looked up at me, licking his lips.

My face had to be red, I was panting, my back was arched, and my eyes kept rolling to the back of my head.

"Shit tastes amazing" He said as he moved his thumb.

His mouth wrapped around my clit and my eyes widened as he sucked it.

I began hollering to the ceiling and trying to run.

"You know I hate when you run" He said before continuing to softly suck on it.

He looked up at me before sucking harder and banging his fingers in and out of me at Godspeed.

Something in me begged to be released and I screamed his name out.

"MARRRRR PLEASE! PLEEEEAAASSSEEEEE!"

"What you want, Pretty?" He mumbled, taking his fingers out.

He stuffed his tongue back inside of me, making my breath get caught in my throat.

His hands moved and interlocked with mine, making me fuck his face now that my hips were free.

He moved one hand down but didn't pin my hips back down, thank God.

He continued to rub on my clit, hard and fast.

This sensation inside of me was veeeryyy close to releasing and my clit is thumping hard and very fast.

It hit and I screamed before my breath was taking from me.

"MAAAAAARRRRRR-" Is all I could get out before that feeling devoured me.

My eyes flashed white and I saw stars.

He continued rubbing my clit but backed his face away as my juices spilled out of me.

My back was arched and my face scrunched up as tears fell from my eyes.

-

-

-

"she can barely walk gang"

omar shrugged, smirking.

he loved that he could have that affect on her with only using his tongue and fingers.

"anyways, look man can you just-"

"just give her here" he said, cutting juju off.

"thank you man. i appreciate it. ima be back to get her in the morning"

omar nodded, knowing he was lying.

he grabbed raquel, who was sleeping, and her bag.

him and juju dapped and he got in his car, driving off.

omar shook his head, chuckling as a text caught his eye.

478-818-9282 leave armonie alone. she's too innocent for you.

if only that person knew how wrong they were.