thirteen

armonie

"don't break it"

"that's the goal" he said, rubbing his tip around my entrance.

fuck.

he slid in, just to slide back out.

"did you wanna use a condom?"

i shook my head no and he nodded, sliding back in.

i whined out, feeling him dig all the way into me.

see usually, he stops and makes sure i'm good but i guess that's against they rules or whatever🚶🏽‍♀️ so he immediately began pounding into me.

"OUUUU SHIT MAR! OH MY FUCK!" i screamed out as my eyes crossed and my back arched.

he was really in my shit like he was tryna break it. n ion too much like that.

he leaned down, continuing to smash his hips into mine while i damn near spazzed off the bed.

i can barely take slow dick how the fuck he thought i was gon take this.

i tried to scoot up the bed but he pulled me back by my hips and his thumb met my clit before rubbing harshly.

"I- O- M- M- sss" I stuttered and hissed out.

"shut the fuck up and take it" he mumbled, making me scream out.

-

-

-

it's been about 4 hours and hoe when i say tired? but i couldn't even sleep cause i'm back with omar at the trap.

cant walk or nothing.

he was talking to his dad about something and i was bout to doze off.

"armonie!"

"yeah?"

"here"

he threw a book at me and i couldn't even catch it.

"i know i said don't go easy but you could've made sure she was alive" coop said, eyeing me.

omar chuckled, picking up the book and handing it to me.

"what's this?" i asked, as my hands shook still.

"book of knowledge. study and keep up with it"

i nodded and soon, we left out.

"so what she disciple queen?"

"hell nah. this my girlfriend gang. she my first lady"

"you think she'll be a good gangster queen?"

omar was quiet for a minute before nodding his head.

"hell yeah"

"you wanna see how to move up ranks? check your boyfriend's tattoos" a boy said, sitting down.

omar chuckled, sliding his sleeves all the way up.

he had a dragon with 13 skulls in it on his left arm.

"this means i moved ranks, and the number of skulls is how many bloods or vice city slobs i killed for it"

on his right arm, he had a dagger and a skull with an inverted pitchfork.

"this means i killed another G for being an informant"

he had a 5 on his left wrist, making me wonder what the hell that could mean.

"this means i killed a slob in a non mission fight"

"so she gon get the 6 point star or the pitchfork? since she's not getting the rectangle"