twenty-one

omniscient

"armonie stop it and listen!"

"NO! you not answering the question i'm asking! who the FUCK is kelz?"

"i'm working my way up to that. can you let me say what i need to say"

"what omar?" she said as her knees bounced.

he sighed, looking around.

"look, kelz this girl i used to talk to-"

she stood up, grabbing her purse.

"monie wait! we don't talk no more! okay? ever since me and you started talking i cut her off. BUT we're in the same math class and my teacher was telling her how i needed help. i'm NOT going. you gotta trust me ma" he said, slowly moving closer to her.

he was indeed telling the truth. he really did cut her off once him and monie started talking and never once even thought about her until he saw her in his class a couple of years ago. she assumed his number was the same, which it was, and went from there.

"what's her address?"

"baby-"

"what's her fucking address or i swear omar..."

omar had never seen her like that and it lowkey scared him.

"i don't remember but i can ask" he mumbled, seeing her clutch her gun.

"monie put it down-"

"nah. what's the bitch address"

he let out a breath before texting her, asking for the information.

she sent it quickly and armonie shook her head.

bitches is too easy.

"send it to me" she said, making omar grab her hand.

"armonie i'm not finna let you go shoot somebody shit up, okay?! just calm down"

"no omar!"

"calm the fuck down armonie!"

"or what?!" she yelled back and he let out a shaky breath.

"you lucky you MY female." he said, through gritted teeth.

she stared at him, with the same amount of anger in her eyes.

"sit the fuck down armonie" he said coldly.

"no. send me the bitch address"

"monie you doing too fucking much! you don't know what you doing. kelz is dangerous."

"and? ian ask all that"

"you not going over there"

"fuck you"

his eyes widened quickly and his hand wrapped around her throat quickly.

"i'm bout tired of you and this fucking attitude" he said lowly, making her roll her eyes.

"you getting bold as hell like i cant make you eat yo words."

"get the fuck off me and go be with that bitch" she said, making him roll his eyes.

"i told you ion want her mama"

"whatever omar"

"the fuck is yo problem?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"bitches texting your phone on buddy buddy shit and you acting like youn see a fucking problem!"

he groaned, shaking his head.

"baby youn got shit to be jealous about"

"ion give a fuck about that shit omar! it's the principle! why the fuck is a bitch texting you! and why you not checking her?!"

"i-"

"nooo no no no no, not even that she texted you. she said COME. THRU. come fucking thru? what the fuck y'all be doing to where she's comfortable enough to say that?"

he ran a hand down his face before shaking his head.

"classes monie! i told you that"

armonie stared at omar before shaking her head.

"omar"

"yes baby?"

"what if we brea-"

"we not breaking up so hush man" he said, smacking his lips.

"just for while i'm at school"

"no armonie!"

"that shit gon eat me alive mar!"

"you think it wasn't eating me up? oh okay" he said, rolling his eyes.

armonie huffed and he snatched her up.

"we not breaking up. and don't go on that fucking campus acting single. you know a flight aint shit to me" he said, staring at her.

"whatever mar" she said, looking down.

"i'm so deadass armonie. i'll fuck you up on sight"

"i hear you"

he sighed, grabbing her hands.

"baby i promise nothing going on with me and kelz. you know nobody touching you in my eyes" he said, kissing her cheek a few times.

she let out a small smile, making him smile.

"mar?"

"hm?"

"what you meant when you said she dangerous?"

"she a fucking menace. i done seen her kill this man son in front of him and leave him alive. i done did some fucked up shit before, but ian never did nothing like that. she fucking different"

"damn that's crazy cause ion even give a fuck. just lemme-"

"you not going over there monie. end of discussion"

"okay..."

"i need to start packing"

"cmon let's start"