You hit my breaking point

Ein's POV

As an I ran into the store,I greeted some friends that looked very condensed.

Maya💬: Ein! What's wrong?!

Ein💬: I...and then...so I...so I..I

Maya💬: Woah Ein slow down. Breath * inhales* Your words.

Ein💬: I was at work when Aphmau and Kawaii~chan, looking for something, and there but then ignored them and helped them out. The after I left I saw them again but with Zane, Garroth, Katelyn, who I know would beat the sh*t out of me after seeing my face, Travis, and......

B.N💬: Ein I know after pausing right your gonna change the subject. So don't ok just tell us the name of the last person that was there. Please.

Ein💬:.......Aaron...

Maya💬: Oh

Ein's POV

I didn't know what to do. Even when I heard someone from behind me.

Aphmau💬: EIN!!!!!

It was Aph and...All her friends. They followed me. But for what reason? Why would they follow....me?

Ein 💭: Why are they coming? Their gonna attack me I know it.

They walked in the store. I put my hoodie over my head and my glasses so if I had to turn around. They probably won't recognize me. Right?

Maya 💬: Hi, how can I help you?

Aphmau 💬: Uhh..yes...We saw someone run in here. Do you know where they are or know where they went?

Maya 💬: No, but if you give me a description then maybe my memory will come back?

Aphmau 💬: Black hair, grayish-whiteish eyes, and wearing a blue hoodie.

Maya 💬: *gulps* ummm.....nope..on one came in here. At least on one like that.

No one's POV:

Behind Aphmau, katelyn was getting impatient.

Katelyn 💬: *angrily shouting* WE SAW EIN COME IN HERE! WHERE IS HE! I KNOW YOU'RE HIDING HIM SOMEWHERE!

B.N. 💬: HEY! DON'T YELL AT HER! SHE DIDN'T SEE ANYONE THEN LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!

Aaron 💬: Katelyn! Calm down! You're making a scene!

Ein's POV

When Aaron started taking. I swear my heart stop but....out of something...like......................love!?
.......NO! I can't....I won't... Besides, he's got Aphmau and he hates me. I got to get rid of this feeling.........

Everyone 💬: KATELYN!!!!!!!!!!!

When I heard everyone, I turned and saw a B.N. on the ground with a bruise on his face......................

Katelyn......punched him in the face

Ein 💬: *with a calm voice* katelyn you hurt........my friend......

At this point...I didn't care what happened. I was mad. And what happened was not controlled bye me....but

It was fine by me~

T.B.C

Sorry it took so long to get this chapter out. School and everything but anyways bye guys I love ya 🌠❤️