After math (pt 2/2)

Aaron's POV
Aphmau: AARON! CAN YOU COME DOWN, PLEASE?!
Aaron: SURE!
I mean I was cleaning my room that mess of as in throwing your clothes everywhere but hey why not. Maybe our Halloween costumes arrived and a goo thing to if they did. I did tell Aph that I would go as my wolf form but she want to get me a costume so I let her, which might be a mistake if she got something embarrassing.
When I got down stairs I asked her if it was to late to suggest the wolf from.
( the picture is at the top)
Aphmau: They're not the bad!
Aaron: Aph-
Aphmau: Fine! We'll get new ones!
Aaron: From where?!
Aphmau: I know one place. But you probably won't like it.
Aaron: Why?
Aphmau: It's the store from a year ago.
Oh, that place, it's been a year since that day... but maybe the people that run the store have forgotten what happened.
We headed to the mall, once we were inside we went straight to the store. Well sorta,
Aphmau: I WANT TO SEE THE PUPPIES, PLEASE!
Aaron: NO COME ON!
When we finally got there, the store didn't even look like it was the music store me and... him fought in.
Aphmau: It looks like the owners really like Halloween,huh.

Aphmau & Aaron: (when they walk in) AAAAHHHHH!!!!!
Twisty(Tea): Sorry the door scare clown is supposed to be the in the back of the store to scare people who use the back door instead of the front door.
Aaron:...
Aphmau: OH! It's Fine. I think. Aaron!
Twisty(Tea): So what brings you here?
Aphmau: We're looking for Halloween costumes you don't happen to have any, do you?
Aaron💭: Wait, this is a music store they won't have any-
Twisty (Tea): Umm yeah just over there by the... CLOWN! AGAIN!

 CLOWN! AGAIN!

That is the third time it has moved on its own

That is the third time it has moved on its own. I swear every Halloween-
Aphmau: Ok then, Come on Aaron let's go...
Aaron: yeah sure...
*When they walked in*
Aphmau: We should be able to find a costume in here.
Aaron: *sniff* *sniff* Do you smell that?
Aphmau: No- *oof*
Ein: Sorry about that I-
Aaron/Ein 💭: You have got to be kidding me!
. . .
Ein: What are you two doing here?!
Aphmau: US?! What are you doing here?!
Ein: Working?
Aphmau: Guess someone loss their old job.
Ein: Macy's isn't open today.
Aphmau:...
Aaron: We're here because we're looking for costumes not a fight, Aph.
Aaron's POV
I just now realized, KC told that every time her and Aph went to Macy's they wouldn't see Ein there, but... he wasn't there for almost a whole year. Where was he all that time? Wait, why do I care? What ever he was doing it was probably nothing to worry about or it is?
Ein: APHMAU JUST... just... What type of costumes do you two need?
Aphmau: I WASN'T DONE—
Aaron: Aph! Just tell him so we can go!
Aphmau: Fine!
^A couple hours later^
Aphmau: Hey Ein, umm, Do you want to go on the Haunted Trail with me and Aaron?
Ein: Why are you being nice now?
Aaron: It was my idea!
Ein: Uhh...Sure.
Aphmau: Really—
Aaron: Cool see you later then.
Ein: Umm... Bye then. ?! DON'T FORGET TO PAY FOR THOSE!
^At the trail^
Third POV
The trail was not as scary for those who have been there, during the day or from last year, but for Ein the trail was—
Ein: AAAHHH!
Aphmau: It's just a spi—der

 ?! DON'T FORGET TO PAY FOR THOSE!^At the trail^Third POV The trail was not as scary for those who have been there, during the day or from last year, but for Ein the trail was—Ein: AAAHHH!Aphmau: It's just a spi—der

Ein: Oh! Yeah. Sorry Aaron.
Aaron: It's okay
Aphmau: Hmm
As they continued down the trail, more stuff jumped out and scared them as the trail downward was changed as in after the day watchers left so the trail would be more scary and unexpected. One scared Ein so much that he tripped over Aaron and fell into the creek near by.
Bad Y/N: HEY LOOK! THAT LOSER JUST FELL INT THE CREEK!
Almost everyone: HAHAHAHAHA!
Aphmau: *giggling*
Aaron: *helping him out* You ok?
Ein: I'm...going home.
^Two weeks later^
Aaron's POV
I've been thinking about what happened that day. The thing that scared Ein and caused him fall in the creek wasn't part of the trail, because when helped him out of the water it looked like he had actually fear in his eyes, like it was... his worst fear or something.
Aphmau: AARON! I NEED YOU!
Aaron: Hmmm?
I wonder if Aphmau knows what happened?
Aaron: What do you need?
Aphmau: Oh nothing just wanted to tell you that I was the one who scared Ein into the creek, no need to thank me.
Thank you?! You embarrassed him off the trail in front of everyone there.
Aaron: That's not cool Aphmau.
Aphmau: What are you talking about it was funny. Right?
Aaron: How did you even scare him that bad?
Aphmau: Got Lucinda (did I spell that right?) to turn into his darkest fear. Which caused the to happen.
Aaron:...Why?...
Aphmau: What do you mean "Why?" It was funny wasn't it?
Third POV
Aaron and Aphmau ended up getting into a fight. That ended in them separating, Aaron left the house him and Aph were staying in.
House selling person: So this is the only house you can stay in but someone else lives here. Is that ok?
Aaron: I'll take anything, so yes.
As Aaron walked in and up stairs he saw a light coming from one of the bed rooms.
Aaron: That must be the other person that lives here. *knocks* Hello? I hope you don't mind letting me stay with you I— *door opens*
Ein: Aaron?!
Ein/ Aaron: OH IRNE ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS?!
^Three weeks later^
(Yes I skipped thanksgiving, deal with it)
<Over text message>
Maya_{Heyyy Ein!}
Ein_[What do you want?]
Maya_{First Day of December you haven't been around much since October sorta
So you want to come to my house?}
Ein_[ Well..Umm.. I was thinking about doing that but I have a roommate now]
Maya_{ How?}
Ein_[Aaron]
Maya_{...I then I guess we'll come to you then}
Ein_[WHAT?! NO!]
Maya_{To late I already decided}
Ein's POV
Great! Let's see how this goes? *groans*
Aaron: You okay?
Ein: !!!! YEAH I'm good!

DONE FINALLY DONE! I hope you like this chapter this took so long 1066 words