The start of something new(3/3)

Ein's POV
No...I can't...I won't...I just won't go outside of this room. If I don't then nothing will happen that's how that works. Just don't go outside of your room and everything all your worries will fade away. Why did I agree to this again?
Twisty(Tea): EIN!! Are you in there!?
Oh yeah, I'm doing this for Tea.
Ein: Yeah I'm going in here. You can come in.
^walks on in^
Ein: I'm not putting that on.
Twisty(Tea): Please Ein.
Ein: Tea, You know I would cross any line for you but this... Is a line I will not cross!
Twisty(Tea):...
Ein: Alright...I'll wear it but you have to promise me you won't go any further then this and the kiss at midnight.
Twisty(Tea): I promise on everything I know and love.
Ein: Ok now we're getting some where.

11:30pm^20mins till midnight^
THIRD POV
The dining table was set with food and drinks.
Maya: Is there wine on the table?
Zane: Aren't you a little young to be drinking that stuff?
Maya: I'm 15 and I want a glass of wine. And here you are acting like I'm drinking liquor and rum.
Zane: How do you what either of those are!?
Maya: I have my ways!
That maybe a little concerning...Any who the party was going just as planed.
Ein's POV
Okay just breathe... Your fine... just think at least you be kissing a robot. Or Zane's girlfriend, or Zane.............Am I over thinking this?
Twisty(Tea): Maybe I little.
Ein: !?
Twisty(Tea): Sorry! You looked stressed so I thought why not hear what he thinking, You know.
Third POV
Ein just smiled and shook his head at his crazy friend. As he looked over the couple of people at the Outside Backyard New Years Party.
He thought to himself "Where's Aaron?" Meanwhile, Aaron was still in his room over the phone with someone.
Aaron: I told you I'm not coming back!
???: Well then here's an idea. Send me the address of the house your staying in so I can come over and we can talk I person!
Aaron: NO!! That's my final answer no leave me alone!
???: FINE!!! I'll just find out on my own!!
Aaron: Go luck with that! *hangs up*
Kawaii ~Chan was on the other side of the door listening to the conversation. She thought to her self " I wounded who Aaron was talking to like that?" Then all of a sudden her phone rang.
Kawaii~Chan: OH! Hi Aphmau, What do you need?...Mhm...Ok the address is xxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx. Don't be late! ... Okay see you here, Bye!
After KC hung up> 11:50pm ^10mins till midnight^
*knock knock knock*
Twisty(Tea): I'LL GET IT! Hello and welcome to my...APHMAU!!!
Aphmau: Hello, May I come in?
Twisty: Sure, Umm- How?- When?-Why?—.
Aphmau: Where is everyone?
Twisty: Outside in the backyard.
Aphmau: Okay thank you.
Twisty: Problem... What just happened!?
Aphmau went to the backyard think she would find Aaron but instead she—
*CRASH*
Aphmau & Ein: SORRY!...YOU!!!
At this point everyone was starring.
11:57pm ^3mins till midnight^
Aaron: How did she get here?
Zane: APH!?
Kawaii~Chan: APHMAU YOU MADE IT!!!
Ein: *death glare at aphmau*
Aphmau: *death glared at ein*
Maya: Ummm ... Guys maybe not fight right now. We really don't have the have and that's saying a lot since we no only have—*checks clock* huh one minute.......ONE MINUTE!!!
Everyone else was still looking at each other with shock and anger.
Maya: HEY NO TIME FOR A GIGANTIC FIGHT SCENE WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME!!!!
They all snapped out of it and got into place but Aphmau.
Maya: Got here last minute so just find a place and stand there. Okay?
Aphmau: Okay.

Aaron: You sure you want to do this?
Ein: Hm..Oh yeah, I'm sure.
Aaron: You look unsure though.
Ein:...I'm just over thinking. That's all.
10
Aaron: Over a Kiss?
9
Ein: Yeah, is that weird. I think it is.
8
Aaron gave a slight chuckle.
7
6
Aaron: Just don't think about it.
5
Ein: Huh!?
4
Aaron: Close your eyes and don't think.
3
Ein: What if that doesn't work?
2
Aaron: Just do it.
Ein closed his eyes and Aaron went in for it.
1
HAPPY NEW YEAR

AND HAPPY FIRST MONTH OF 2022 EVERYBODY!!!!Sorry this chapter took so long to do I got caught up with school

Sorry this chapter took so long to do I got caught up with school. Hope you like the story so far. Love you ALL!!🧡💛❤️💙