What the-

" *sigh* That was a long shift" Ein said as he walked back into the house. He closed the door behind him. Sh*t! I knew it was late but know it was that late. Aaron's gonna kill me! He thought, Calm down Ein, Aaron's probably still sleeping. Your fine. Ein snuck up to the room. Hoping he was still was sleeping, Ein opened and closed the door, changed into his close and slipped into bed. Cool, he never woke up maybe I can–

Just before he could finish his thought, Ein felt an arm wrap round him. " You seriously thought you could sneak in this late without me noticing?" Aaron said.
"I–" Aaron cut him off. " No. No talking."

It's now 11:30pm, Aaron and Ein have been making out for a while now.
Ein: *huff* Maybe *huff* We should slow down.
Aaron: Hmm...nah.

Aaron continued to kiss him, like Ein was the last person on earth. "Aaron...please"
Ein said with a more pleading voice. But he did listen, Aaron just kept going until he spoke "What if we went all the way?"

WHAT?! All the way!? "Are you crazy!?" Ein said. He was baffled by Aaron's question. "Come on Ein, just once, I promise" Ein still couldn't answer him.

Ein: Aaron, We can't.
Aaron: And why is that?
Ein: We're not even together.
Aaron: At the moment we are.

Ein rolls his eyes at him

Ein: No like dating together or even married together. So we can't just go at it.

Aaron kisses Ein gently on his lips.

Aaron: You know what I think?
Ein: What?
Aaron: I think your scared.
Ein: Pfft, Scared? You think I'm afraid of have sex with you. No way.
Aaron: Oh really, then why don't we get started?
Ein: I just– Don't...Uhh
Aaron: You just don't what?

Ein desperately tried to find an fake answer. Should I just come clean?  He thought. He pushed Aaron off of him and walked out of the room.

"Ein!?" Aaron called. No reply. Just the image of Ein closing the door behind him. "Grrr, I'm not just gonna let this slide with him." (💡I had to do it I'm sorry) Just then Aaron had an idea.

Ein was now outside still on the roof. "Ein." He hears from behind him. " Come inside now it's cold." Great, now he's going to want a talk.

"What" Ein said sounding a little annoyed. "What's your problem?" Aaron asked. " I don't know maybe it the Ultima wolf, who doesn't understand that I don't won't talk right now!" Ein replied angrily, eyes turning green. Aaron's eyes turned red with anger as well. They both looked at each other like the for a while.

"Ugh, why do you have to be difficult!?" Aaron yelled. "And not only that but have your way as well. Why do you have to be difficult to deal with!?" Ein tried to step away but Aaron grabbed his arm, tightly. "No, your not just gonna run away from this. Your telling me right now. Or else—"

Aaron was suddenly cut off by crying. Ein was crying. But what for? Aaron hadn't hit him. "Ein?..." " I'm sorry, please, just don't hurt me." Aaron pulled him in for a comforting hug.

"I'm sorry I didn't hurt you if I did." said Aaron. "No, your right." confessed Ein. "I was" "Yeah I'm not really being a good partner again huh" Aaron let go of Ein, and crossed his arms then waited for an explanation.

"I have an ex that said that I was always selfish when it can to stuff like this. To tell you the truth I've never done it before, so I'm kinda scared to see what would happen after we're done." Ein finally said. "Now was that so hard to tell me." Aaron said mockingly. " shut up" Ein reacted while punching him in the shoulder.

" Ein, I'll make your first time extra special." Aaron said. "Promise?" " Promise." " Fine let's do it."

Ein and Aaron both then headed for the room.

Y'all let me know if you want a "in the bedroom" chapter otherwise I'll just continue with it being normal thanks for reading. <3