Hair clip

Nathalie woke up and let out a large yawn. She reached her hand across the desk and checked the time 6:45. She crawled out of bed, had a shower and got dressed into her work clothes. Her hand reached across the desk to grab her hair clip but she couldn't find it.

"Oh no," she gasped.

Her hair looked fine but it was always such a distraction wearing it down and she could never concentrate properly. There was no time to look for it. Hair down would have to do. She rushed out the door, grabbing her keys and bag on the way out. Nathalie jumped into the car and drove off, almost breaking the speed limit.

Once she arrived, she hopped out of the car and walked up to the iron gates. Grabbing her key, she turned the gate lock and they opened.

As she walked into the house to go and find Gabriel she was instantly stopped. A woman with long blonde hair blocked her. It was Emilie.

"And where do you think you're going?" she asked

"I- I was just going to ask Gabriel what work I need to do today."

"Well, I want my Charlotte Newland fashion design report completed by tomorrow and I need all these files sorted by the end of the week."

Nathalie's mouth hung open in shock as Emilie strutted off.  Well, there wasn't much point in asking Gabriel for more work now, Emilie had given her heaps already. Normally, this work would take her weeks but Emilie wanted it done in just a few days.

Nathalie groaned as she walked into her office and began her work. It was going to take ages.  Gabriel rushed it to her office, making Nathalie jump.

"Emilie is going to pick up Adrien and she insists I go with, we'll be back soon"

"Ok" she sighed "see you in a bit"

"Also, I found your pin you lost the other day."

"I uh thank you," she replied

I found your hair clip, yesterday" Gabriel put it on her desk "And please keep the miraculous, as a memory" Gabriel placed the ladybug miraculous in her palm

Emilie huffed "Ughh, come on"

To be continued ♡