Cannibalism

"Like you can actually win this," Alix said from one side of the desk. She crossed her arms as she glared into Kim's silvery shining eyes. Stop it. She was supposed to be his rival.

"Yeah right, you're going to be the one to lose," Kim said with a smirk from the other side of the desk. They stood in an empty classroom that was used as a storage closet. The room was dimly lit with a layer of dust covering most of the surface in there.

She stuck out her tongue and he blushed? She raised a brow. Why would he blush?

"Are you scared?" Alix asked.

"N, no," Kim stuttered. Alix's brow raised higher.

"Really?" Alix said as she leaned onto the desk. Her heart fluttered inside her chest. Add reason why heart flutter

"Do you guys want me to leave?" Max asked, giving them a side-eye. Alix glanced at him and popped her lips. Honestly, she had forgotten that he was there.

"No," Kim said, "We need you here, to make sure Alix doesn't cheat."

"I don't need to cheat," Alix said with a huff.

"Yeah, right," Kim laughed as he leaned over Max's head, squashing his hair. His face was so close to hers. His warm breath tickled her nose. Her chest tingled, as he licked his lips. No, no they were supposed to be arm wrestling. She bit her lip and Kim's face turned the brightest red. Oh gosh.

"I totally can," Alix said, her nerves bubbled, yearning for his touch. No, no, there was no way that she liked him liked that. They were rivals. Well maybe. Maybe she did?

"Oh yeah?" Kim asked as he grabbed hold of her hand, bringing it close to his face, showing off how small her hand was.

"Not again," Max pushed his glasses up.

"You really think you can beat me," Kim said, ignoring Max, "Your hands are so small." She took in a hitched breath as he thumbed her palm.

"Are you two going to arm wrestle, or not?" Max yelled. His glasses slid down his nose and he pushed them back up.

"Um, yeah," Alix stuttered, yanking her hand out of his grip.

"Yeah. Let's do this," Kim said, as he stepped away and rubbed the back of his neck.

Alix and Kim set their arms on a desk. The trio soon realized that Alix's arm was so small that her and Kim's hands weren't somewhat even. So they stacked a bunch of books for Alix to set her elbow it on and she did.

She leaned on her arm, smirking. Kim had the cutest smile. No, don't get distracted. She elbowed the book stack with a little too much force. The books slipped out from under her, chousing her chest to slam down on the desk

"Are you okay?" Kim asked Adam's apple. As she pushed herself up. His face was so close to hers. The sweet smell of his minty cologne filled her senses.

"Yeah," Alix said in a soft voice. She couldn't take her gaze off his  Adam's apple. Her mouth was dry. They were so close. So close she could kiss him. What?

"Okay, this is it! I'm out!" Max said, as he threw his arms in the air, "I'm leaving. Do whatever you guys want. I'm out."

"What?" Kim and Alix asked in unison.

"You two wanting to be all over each other," Max said, as he left the room and slammed the door shut.

"Do people actually think that?" Kim asked with a nervous laugh.

"What are you scared of people thinking we're a couple?" Alix crossed her arms.

"No, I'm not scared. Just curious," Kim said.