Undecided

It's been a few days after me and Sketch had kissed and I'm honestly conflicted.  I don't know if I really meant what  said. I mean I do have feelings for him and all but I still have feelings for Jay...

As I got into the shop I make sure still ignore the boys. "Hello Alice."  Her head shot up like a bat outta hell. "GIRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLL" She ran up to me and immediately shoved me to the back where her stuff was. she sat down in her chair and waited for me to speak. "what?" she looked at me like I had grew 2 heads. "What do you mean what! Sketch told me what happened and your guys' past. Why in the hell did you not tell me!" I just kinda chuckled. "Its in the past Alice. Well was." "And here I thought you were gonna end up with Jay." I dry laughed and when she saw the look on my face she knew something was wrong. "Hey Rae. You can talk to me. I'm not gonna judge you ok. I can never judge you. What's wrong?" "What makes you think somethings wrong?" "You didn't come in here with any coffee or you signature tumbler cup, your eyes look puffy, you look like you didn't even try with your outfit today and your overly quite." I looked at her. "Well damn thanks for making me feel even worse." She just looked at me. "I came here thinking this was gonna be easy but then i saw Jay and damn was he gorgeous. then I saw Steve and all the feelings came back. I don't know what to do Alice." She grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. "Just do what your heart wants. not your head because i know you. Be happy you deserve it." with that Jay walked up to both of us. Jay was the first to talk. "I got you a grande cafe Mocha." I scrunched up my nose and Alice laughed. Jay looked at her. "What" Alice had to hold her chest she was laughing so hard. "Rae doesn't like milk or dark chocolate drinks. She only like the real thing in front of her or specific frostings and cakes." Jay's face flushed with embarrassment. "Lucky for you Jay i have saved the day."  Sketch (Steve) walked over with a drink that had the letter R on it. "Your Venti Caramel Macchiato and there is a Venti Strawberry Frap with chocolate drizzle with extra whippers in the fridge calling your name when your done with this one." I looked at sketch, smiling on the inside because he knew my guilty pleasures. "I thought Alice said you didn't like chocolate." "I don't in somethings. But i like it in a strawberry frap because it tastes like a chocolate covered strawberry." That's when it clicked. "Its December 1" Sketch smirked. "Yup." With that we all heard Paisley greeting someone so we all went to the front but in my mind I was still astonished with the fact that he had remembered after so long. Today was the day that we had initially first got together o so long ago.