Alice in wonderland

I had had a few clients here and there today but nothing to big or serious yet. I was sitting on the consultation couch just thinking while now sipping on my chocolate strawberry frap. I heard a ding from my phone and I looked at it. It was a notification from Instagram saying one of my brothers had posted. it was a picture of him and my other brother saying how they were so excited for the uk. Specifically, London. "RAE!" I dropped my phone "Huh?" "Whatcha looooookin at?" I chuckled. "My stupid brothers that's it." they all shrugged. "Well we're all going home since we aren't that busy." I shrugged. "I'll stay. I can handle things here without you guys." "I'll stay with her. Could use the money." I looked behind me and sketch was leaning right behind me. "Well your losses. bye guys." After they left and we knew they had already taken off, I went to the door, locked it, closed the blinds and made sure it looked like we were closed. "What are you doing." I just looked at him and went to his station, knowing he'd follow me. "I'm your client. I pulled my pants off and had my ass on display for him. i chuckled. "It's nothing you haven't seen before." He laughed. I grabbed one of my blankets i keep here and made sure i was covered. "A side tatt?" I laughed. "Yea you know i can go through it." and with that he started on me. I actually fell asleep because, well at least to me, the pain of the needle against my skin soothed me so much that I fell asleep to its beautiful hum. 

I started stirring awake and when i finally came to my senses, I realized I wasn't at the shop anymore. I shot straight up and bonked my head with someone else who i quickly came to realize was sketch. "Easy there doll face." I blushed and finally looked down at my leg. "You finished?" He nodded. "You were zonked out mate. It was kinda cute how you snuggled into the blanket and when it came to certain parts, you would giggle. In your sleep!" I laughed along with him just reminiscing on moments like this from our past. Sketch looked over at me from his cup of tea. "A penny for your thoughts doll face?" "Stop calling me that." "Calling you what?" "Doll face! Stop calling me doll face!" He smirked. "And just might why would I do that?" I paused before continuing. "Because it reminds me to much of the past." I looked down as I felt the couch shift in weight. Sketches hand lifted my head up so I would be fully able to look at him better. "I wish that I could turn back time and what had happened didn't happen and that right now we would be planning our wedding and making a life of our own. But what happened happened." I stood up quickly realizing what was maybe going to happen. "I can't do this. Not right now. Not with you." I had my hand on the door. "Why won't you let yourself be happy!" i whipped around. "Because I dont know what I want! Because I may still like you but I still like someone else as well!" And with that. I ran outside the house and walked all the way home. Not knowing what the next day of work was going to look like for me.